Any wrestlers in Colo? Look at this 5 yr old wrestler

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Nice thread. Think you all got it wrong. First off its called rastlin. I grew up in Iowa. Dan Motha Fucking Gable. What? Any rastler that knows how to defend their neck can eat most black belts lunch. Most 8yr old girl Rastlers in Iowa understand the fundamentals of hip control better than yer average bjj operator. That's why you see Rastlers choking brazilians and not brazilians getting scholarships to run stairs at Carver Hawkeye Arena.

lino

lino

Nice thread. Think you all got it wrong. First off its called rastlin. I grew up in Iowa. Dan Motha Fucking Gable. What? Any rastler that knows how to defend their neck can eat most black belts lunch. Most 8yr old girl Rastlers in Iowa understand the fundamentals of hip control better than yer average bjj operator. That's why you see Rastlers choking brazilians and not brazilians getting scholarships to run stairs at Carver Hawkeye Arena.
Iowa JV wrestlers are tougher than most varsity wrestlers, Ok, Ca, put out some tough ones and from the orient also. Mich , Wis and that area put some tough kids also but Iowa, thats kinda of the heart of USA Rastling,,,, Norther Co and city people call IT wrestling but in S. Colo its Rastling. Many of my studs have navigated to MMA, my sons are paid bodyguards and instruct on how to hurt people at Zinganos Gym but I always tell em other than multiple assailants attacking wrestling is what they'll turn to in time of instinctual survival as they had 100s of matches by HS.

zeke

zeke

Some day I'd love to choke you, Lino. Then smoke some shit that tastes like dog shit and smells like it came from a dead skunks ass. Only two pot loving Pankratists can say such seemingly insulting things to one another with love and respect.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Don't know if any of you caught the NCAA championship tournament that started today. There were some really great matches. Definitely a field of very good wrestlers. It may not have the historical matches that last years tournament had, but I am looking forward to the next two days of wrestling.

Top Bottom