Anybody from Gold Country?

• Thread starter Sci-fi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

hey cheech wizard ,where is the new hydro store I walk all the way accross town to get to school every day .I havent seen it? something closer than montague would be cool!:anim_44:

lol, I don't think anyone can find it:) because it's inside the Scott valley feed store. not trying to advertise here but this is the addy.

In & Out Gardens

1536 Lucas Rd
Yreka, CA 96097-9017

530-842-2180

L

LightDep530

Don't know about Auburn. Myself prefer farther in the hills. Nicer communities less fast-food places and big box stores. You shouldn't have a problem with the 5-0 unless you make waves. No shortage of rippers though.

S

Sci-fi

Don't know about Auburn. Myself prefer farther in the hills. Nicer communities less fast-food places and big box stores. You shouldn't have a problem with the 5-0 unless you make waves. No shortage of rippers though.

Yea further in the hills sounds good. Dont care for city life. Where should i look?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's what Charles Ng said
HOLY FUCK! Laugh my ass off! I live near there. You left out what Leonard Lake might have to say about that. One of my husband's former technicians installed the phone in their dungeon, had no idea what he was setting up there, thought LL was just another backwoods creep. He was a backwoods creep alright, but just another? Like my ass is just another ass, mmhmm.

H

humblefish

I won't be going there to find out anytime soon...brrr, does it feel a little cold in these CA threads or is that just another sarcastic blast from the peanut gallery?

J

JonDoe

That's what Charles Ng said

allmost spit my beer all over the key board!
.spelling.
dorithia puinta.
good guys hold up.
ray caruth.
ellie nessler.
scott petterson.
those crazy couple W/ jaci dugard.
Nor Cal holy sh!t

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>where the hell are you humblefish???

gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I beaned him in the head with a peanut. Sorry humblefish! I get in trouble for that shit all the time.

Jon Doe, I don't recognize a couple of those names, gotta go do some looking up! In the meantime, here's a SoCal name for ya--William Nogeura--for some reason one of my sisters is all kinda into this guy. Every time she comes back from San Quentin she says that Scott Peterson didn't do it. Needless to say, my non-toking sister has gone completely off the deep end.

the rrock

the rrock

HOLY FUCK! Laugh my ass off! I live near there. You left out what Leonard Lake might have to say about that. One of my husband's former technicians installed the phone in their dungeon, had no idea what he was setting up there, thought LL was just another backwoods creep. He was a backwoods creep alright, but just another? Like my ass is just another ass, mmhmm.

I still own some land right across the river(kinda near west point) from where they lived and it still freaks me out knowing the kind of mayhem that went on there

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I still own some land right across the river(kinda near west point) from where they lived and it still freaks me out knowing the kind of mayhem that went on there
That's almost spittin' distance from us, and I think that would completely freak me out, to the point of maybe wanting a priest to give blessings or something. Leonard was the real sicko, but also a pussy, he copped out and chewed the cyanide. Chuckie got all the fun with the police afterward. Leonard deserved so much more than he got.

I'd rather watch Huell Howser doin' his thang and getting all geeky on us. You ever watch his series, California's Gold?

the rrock

the rrock

That's almost spittin' distance from us, and I think that would completely freak me out, to the point of maybe wanting a priest to give blessings or something. Leonard was the real sicko, but also a pussy, he copped out and chewed the cyanide. Chuckie got all the fun with the police afterward. Leonard deserved so much more than he got.

I'd rather watch Huell Howser doin' his thang and getting all geeky on us. You ever watch his series, California's Gold?

ive seen a couple of his other shows,never even heard of CA gold but will start watching it off his website,looks interesting as ive spent alot of time panning up on the moke river up there. I really love the area but my job keeps me in the bay area. I only get up there about 7-8 times a year now,(to fish mainly as the land borders the river) About 10 years ago the fish farm upstream flooded and washed alot of baby fish down and they are nice big fish now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why, the Moke is one of our favorite places to hang out! You go to the Electra Rd. run? You know that East Bay MUD wants to flood that section of the Moke?

Huell does great shows, if you can get past the geek factor, he's a great introduction to what's all around us in this amazing state. For instance, he did a show on the Masonic Cave in Volcano and that's the reason why I know we have this weird thing just down the road from us. All kinds of stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom