Anybody use General Hydroponics?

• Thread starter stone69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

yup the cheaper stuff is the way to go IMO there all good they all have what the plant needs your paying for the name. i just had some bottles still left over so im using it up. but i will never buy it again LOL

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Flora Nova rocks! One suggestion is to drop the grow. The Bloom worked better for Veg for me also.

K

kid606

lucas formula..that's what i'm preaching like stupid..
i like gh nutes a lot..crazy thing is..last run i had to stop due to security and wasn't able to flush..after some cure the bud is really not bad..depends also on the strain..the c99 pineappe burns super clean with white ash..not what i can say about all the coffeeshop weed in dam :giggle

M

MIZZ ELVIS

My cousin swears by GH three part nutrients.......He starts his plants in small rockwool plugs, than moves em to big grodan 6" cubes and places the cube in a 3 gallon bucket full of promix with extra vermiculite, perlite and worm castings. All he uses is the gh 3 part and FF Big Bloom. He grows superb herb.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you guys tried anything else and seen a difference in production? And if so what was the product and reason you liked GH better besides price. Cause in quality price shouldn't matter. I'm just curious.

:smiley_joint:

-Fear

Good question...

Since I've switched to coco, GH has been the only thing I've used. However, when I see the awesome results that Zoo (and others get) with Canna, and MoBudz gets with House and Garden I want to give em a try...

But then I look at the results I get with GH and I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

I

itisme

Almost everbody I know that has a GREAT GARDEN use GENERAL HYDROPNICS. I will be converting after I use up all of my FOX FARM.

P

punkadc

what up stone... just stoppin in to say i used the GH 3 part and it worked great for me.. im gonna give Canna a shot next time i buy nutes and see for myself which i like better...

S

stone69

Great Punk... I'd like to know how that works for you... I'm using the last of my canna in the flower cave and using GH on everything else right now. I dont have enough experience to know what works best for me yet, so I'm up for trying anything for experimental purposes. They one's outdoors are doing great with "Stone's homemade horse-poo mix" and the GH nute's,

P

punkadc

i dont know nuthin either, bro... thank god for my EC meter or i would be lost in the dark...:hunter:

S

stone69

So far the GH nute's are pretty simple.... I'm using the recommended mix right now and the ppm's seems to be real close to what I was giving them, and they couldn't be doing better....

O

Old Yeller

I've been using GH-3 part for the last year with good results but wanted to switch to organic nutes so i'm trying out Botanicare Pure Blend Pro (bloom only) along with Liquid Karma. It's about the same price as GH, so i'm running a batch of plants on it to see how they do - so far, so good...

S

stone69

That's great O.Y.... That's good to know, because I like the idea of cheaper organic's... Have to keep that in mind for the future...

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
H&G rocks and so does Bot. I like the GH cause its so simple its not even funny.

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

GH has a new Organic line of nutrients to be released next month. :banana:

http://invalid.com/image/bablmaacl.jpg

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
GH= consistent, awesome results everytime!!Keep it simple :)

S

stone69

Very cool Manic...Thanks
Have you seen the "expert feeding schedule"? I guess it's a waste to over feed if it's already doing well...
Anybody use the "expert feed" program?

S

stone69

When feeding this to outside in ground plants... do you need to feed every time? or just when needed...

Top Bottom