Anyone dip buds in Honey Oil?????

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

thaistick used to be dipped dried and dip and dried and dipped and dried and dipped awe man hash oil gets me so ripped like stepping outtah a 3 hour sesh after 1 bload i stick all my trash in everclear and boil it down, wait til i feel like oil man tho you'll be a napping zombie til its gone

I heard those stories too, but there was no evidence looking at the Thai sticks themselves.

Compared to the Mexican brick of the time, it was almost psychedelic, and as good, or better than the best Columbian, or Panamanian that was available in these parts.

I've had locally grown Thai since then, without nearly the head effect, but my tolerance is three times what it was in the 60's and 70's, so I don't know if it is a less potent strain, or it's just me.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Oil joints super strong! Chop ur erb up nice and fine dryer the better because sokes up oil better. Get a spoon larger one if like big joints. Put oil in spoon a nice amount and heat with lighter underneath spoon till oil melts enough to place on top and stir around, after a few seconds grab erb with finger tips and wipe spoon clean lets dry for a few minutes and roll in paper, blunt or whatever you like and whoa watch out now!!!

Peace HDK

sky high

sky high

major props for keeping it REAL, treehugger and Graywolf! All of these stories are perpetuated by folks who weren't there and never smoked (or saw) the real thing. Everything from dipped in oil to dipped in liquid heroin.... HOGWASH! Like you say...just VERY good pot...and I will add... CURED til it was brown/gold/red. Folks today may grow "thai" but they end up with green bud that doesn't resemble the thai of old whatsoever in high or taste or appearance. The same goes with lumbo or any of the other fabled strains folks grow today. Just not the same....

My big bro used to bring home bundles of thai sticks...$180 per bundle....and each had 18-22 sticks. I usually ended up with the "shake" from the unbundling. YUM.

good times.....yup

s h

Latest posts

Top Bottom