Anyone else suffer from micromanagement ?

• Thread starter Cirroji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I work from home as well so hard not to peek in more than I probably should. 😅 I find myself checking this tent or that tent just to see if anything is needed. Come to think of it I find myself on this site alot too. 🤔checking to see what you all are up to. I got to get back to work

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
I don't meddle at all really. 5 minutes/day when lights turn on to water and give a quick looking over then walk away.
I like to be surprised by daily growth and feel like they won't grow if I'm always watching. Plus my lights can hurt my eyes and now with UV in there, best to stay away.
There are "work days". The inevitable days of upcanning, setting up a screen, air flow, pruning etc. Spend maybe 1-3 hours in there doing that stuff for maybe 5 days of a 100 day grow.
And closer to harvest I check more often and thoroughly for mold, pests, leaning buds needing support so that will take me up to spending maybe 10 minutes in there per day.
Early on though when they're babies or in veg I might only check on them for a few minutes every 2-3 days. That's the most hands-off no work needed time of a grow for me. Just gotta be patient and water when they need it

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

I work at a seasonal business. The only time I grow is during the winter when I'm laid off. I have all the time I need to give my grow the attention it needs.

Time spent in the grow room=knowledge gained=even better results on the next run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom