Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Can't wait till the fields are clear, so I can start taking more edibles. They floor me, and make me sleep like hibernating bear. I love that, but when I need to be on guard for my crops, I can't be eating edibles. Soon I hope.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I must just have a really high tolerance or the edibles I get are garbage because I never feel anything but a slight body buzz. I will be getting a magical butter machine and I will let you guys know weather I am burnt out or not. Maybe it just doesn't effect me because I have been a every day consumer for about 25 years, or maybe its because after an hour or two I always get impatient and go blow up a vape bag...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I must just have a really high tolerance or the edibles I get are garbage because I never feel anything but a slight body buzz. I will be getting a magical butter machine and I will let you guys know weather I am burnt out or not. Maybe it just doesn't effect me because I have been a every day consumer for about 25 years, or maybe its because after an hour or two I always get impatient and go blow up a vape bag...

LOL. Been smoking almost as long with high amounts. To this day I can still get too high from edibles. Report back after you get the magic butter machine.

F

FooDoo

IMG 20151009 190047709

IMG 20151009 212841761

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
them edibles are weak bro...I promise one cookie with legit butter, and your lit. all fn day. get a fry daddy and slow low simmer with proper ratio and you wont go back!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I'm.going to try them with an everclear tincture next
nice.. I infuse rite to the jello mix. do have to use a lil glycerin and a lil coconut oil. only to help it emulsify and miix uniformly.
I decarb and while its warm from that, is when I do my infusing. removes a few steps...if my confusing ass made sense lol

Top Bottom