Anyone Ever Keep A Bonsai Cannabis Plant???

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I read up on to bonsai last night, all it really is, is the practice of trimming and training a plant until it looks like a mini-version of a very large tree. Fruit trees are popular. I feel like this could be accomplished with pruning, training, and coco fairly easily, just patience and time must go into it.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

from google images...

cannabis-bonsai.jpg

http://i46.invalid.com/24pxycy.jpg

marijuana-bonsai-thctalk.jpg

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Yes But I will have to wait till I get up to My other spot
the Veterans PTSD group is in the Heart of the Appalachian Mt so . . .
Next week will get a few pics up
Peace Farmers

Your gnarly man. Keep up the good work J. I agree, we SHOULD all do a little bonsai experiment. Anyone else gonna give this a go?

@jumpincactus alright man, training looks good so far, she seems okay with it. I was just thinking how cool it would be with a legit little bonsai pot. Maybe with a little fishing guy posted up on the side? Smokin a J? Ha.

Gguy

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

20150921 105355
20150921 105425

Remember to look at then with some imagination. Im gonna repot her into a tiny clay pot and fill it with coco.

once she gets used to this position, im gonna bend her further so the stem kind of runs close and paralell to the ground before twisting upwards.

I noticed a significant increase in stem thickness when i switched my ladies from t5 to hps. So i think once i start my next cycle ill just put this plant underneath the hps a few hours a day. Thicken her up. Just gotta refill the water like 900 times tiny pot of coco under hps lmao.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well regardless of how it happens or whats to come of the CannBonsai I say lets all give it a go.
Sending you all the super Trimmin Stumpy grow vibes LOL for the fun of the Grow
FlyJ
@FlyinJStable you are a trip , you always seem to put a smile on my face.
Your gnarly man. Keep up the good work J. I agree, we SHOULD all do a little bonsai experiment. Anyone else gonna give this a go?

@jumpincactus alright man, training looks good so far, she seems okay with it. I was just thinking how cool it would be with a legit little bonsai pot. Maybe with a little fishing guy posted up on the side? Smokin a J? Ha.

Gguy
Dont have to say that twice. :D Just getting home. Long dayzzzzz Gotta load a bowl. Cya in a bit

S

stemznseedz

Google Bonsai mom technique it's on overgrow and they have an amazingly precise detailed explanation with tons of pictures on how to bonsai a mom in a 1-liter pot from plant training to root pruning. the longest they kept one was 15 years.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I was also looking for information and came across this video I would like to share with you all in hopes that it would help. I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

Top Bottom