Anyone familiar with Cherry AK-47 Peono?

• Thread starter VanillaGorillaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

sounds like just what the doctor ordered :) i knew i was chasin this for a reason!

Very strong. Until it was all you smoked for over a year, one or two hits would change your head nicely. However, even after awhile, it would get you high(er). I distinctly remember puffing on SSH until I though I was tripping, and a bowl of AK got me even more ripped. That wasn't really a fun experience- stupid peer pressure... haha.

I let 'er go when my mama decided to bloom under 18 hours of light. I had the strain for a long time, and there are a ton of people in the Springs who still run it. The real deal was brought here over ten years ago and it made its way around town. Now it's pretty common to find it in the local dispensaries; I'm trying for some rarer breeds... (not all the AK sold in the dispensaries is the cherry pheno, but you'd be surprised I bet how much really is.) I know that Cherry Creek Health carries it, and possibly clones.

lookin good vanilla! :smiley_joint:

here she is at day 17 :volcano:

G

GRAMTOWN

I had The Cherry Pheno Bought it At PNC in Long Beach.. In My opinion Its crap another name for it could Be cherry stress. didnt yield too good either smelled like cherry fasho but more of a Peppery Cherry Cough drop. I didnt even wanna smoke it i gave it away

winta

winta

dam that shit look lovely! keep on rockin it my dude! i gotta find this girl she is definatly a keeper!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I had The Cherry Pheno Bought it At PNC in Long Beach.. In My opinion Its crap another name for it could Be cherry stress. didnt yield too good either smelled like cherry fasho but more of a Peppery Cherry Cough drop. I didnt even wanna smoke it i gave it away

More then likely its PNC when I first started growing I went through a shit load of clones and everything I got from them was basicly shit.A complete waist of time they told me they had clones that where miss labeled, Dont give up there is killer seeds here at THCBAY..

V

VanillaGorillaH

ive never herd much of anything good about them"PNC". these clones were from Humbolt Relief.

V

VanillaGorillaH

a few more snaps truned the MH:sun2: up for these pics 400mh 600 hps

this shit already has a nice cherry odor!:joint:

SDC12301
SDC12304
SDC12319
SDC12297
Top Bottom