Anyone familiar with Cherry AK-47 Peono?

• Thread starter VanillaGorillaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VanillaGorillaH

just started another,the bottom pic is about 10 days in.

SDC12403
SDC12433
V

VanillaGorillaH

ugh found some white mold today, any experience? ive been using piranha and a little bud x. any suggestions?

V

VanillaGorillaH

bought some VERMI T gonna use it as a foiler, hope it works :sweating

V

VanillaGorillaH

grey mold!!!

took some pics of the grey mold, i think i caught it in time, the folier spray worked well, still not over!
:anim_30:

SDC12485
SDC12475
SDC12476
S

STUPPA

Are these in early flowering dude? if so i would'nt have thought it was mold, it must be someting else. Personally i have only ever seen mold/botrytis in late flowering when the buds are denser.

V

VanillaGorillaH

i only have it on one plant, the pic was taken after i treated it with piranha, this plant is about 20 days or so in flower. it doesnt seem to be comming back.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Powdery mildew, if I've ever seen it. Try GreenCure (but don't overdo it). Anything that'll change the pH of the leaf surface will work; milk, baking soda, etc. I actually built a little foliar using water and Great White- it has worked quite well also. It's fairly easily controlled using organics, but requires vigilance and extremely thorough spraying. I found the cherry pheno to be quite prone to PM, sadly.

V

VanillaGorillaH

PM sucks i have it under control now on the one plant but now looks as though its spreading so im going to start flushing the most mature harvest early. will see what happens to this young lady.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey vnilla all looks good now..hope yo got those problems under wraps..so is that th cherry pheno? i am not familair wit the way she looks,only the name/pheno...looks dank fo sure tho!!

V

VanillaGorillaH

yeah its the cherry, its been a bit of a pain with the mildew, cant wait to start pre 98.

V

VanillaGorillaH

hey winta you still out there? i was checking out some of your posts on brownies and blueberry muffins damn send me a recipe! yuuuumm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom