Anyone familiar with operating one of these?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Hey old timer , are the big plants under t5's or or those led strips ....
Mostly T5 I only have a few of then changed over to the LED UV but when I cultivated those I had no LEDs so yes they're under T5 fluorescent 40 watt 5000 Loom no LEDs at all

Oldman13

Oldman13

Mostly T5 I only have a few of then changed over to the LED UV but when I cultivated those I had no LEDs so yes they're under T5 fluorescent 40 watt 5000 Loom no LEDs at all
those fixtures hold 6 , T5 fluorescence 5000 lumens each 40 watts each I'm pretty sure they're 40 Watts I'll check on that tomorrow

Oldman13

Oldman13

those fixtures hold 6 , T5 fluorescence 5000 lumens each 40 watts each I'm pretty sure they're 40 Watts I'll check on that tomorrow
CM201116 173656005
CM201116 173435003

Oldman13

Oldman13

I was thinking 40 watt because the led tubes R 41 Watt actually I didn't know these were 54 Watt but I was told only 41 Watt ones were the ones that would work in my fixtures on the LED UV tubes period. It doesn't make sense though also I made a mistake before I said I have 6 tube light fixtures I only I only have one fixture that holds 6 bulbs the rest of my pictures hold 4 tube fluorescent or LED sorry for that

Oldman13

Oldman13

I was thinking 40 watt because the led tubes R 41 Watt actually I didn't know these were 54 Watt but I was told only 41 Watt ones were the ones that would work in my fixtures on the LED UV tubes period. It doesn't make sense though also I made a mistake before I said I have 6 tube light fixtures I only I only have one fixture that holds 6 bulbs the rest of my pictures hold 4 tube fluorescent or LED sorry for that
Oops I will take that back sorry, what I said the first time about bulb quantity in my fixtures, that was correct ! All but one of mine hold six bulbs each . The other one holds 8. Kik
me in the head and call me stupid LOL I think I better smoke something LOL

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

I don't generally get in to "light" wars but i ran up on something i did not expect.

I also needed to replace all of my T5's (all at the same time).. I think if you do the math the KIND light bars for veg are quite powerful. They provide a very wide spectrum but heavily favored towards the blue end for vegetation phase (including that usually provided by standard T5). I did the math on the overall cost, wattage consumed vs output and wavelength. i could use 2 light bars to get the same or better output at less cost. Yes they are LED's. If you watch a video made under the light you will notice that the diodes actually switch their pattern every couple of seconds.

🍻 😎

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't generally get in to "light" wars but i ran up on something i did not expect.

I also needed to replace all of my T5's (all at the same time).. I think if you do the math the KIND light bars for veg are quite powerful. They provide a very wide spectrum but heavily favored towards the blue end for vegetation phase (including that usually provided by standard T5). I did the math on the overall cost, wattage consumed vs output and wavelength. i could use 2 light bars to get the same or better output at less cost. Yes they are LED's. If you watch a video made under the light you will notice that the diodes actually switch their pattern every couple of seconds.

🍻 😎
Okay I believe I did know that LED diodes switch patterns every few seconds I know I seen this somewhere just don't remember where? On the other hand I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me? If anything at all, or if you're talking to me specifically or to just everybody in general LOL but I'm always willing to learn as much as I can when possible.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Great fans. I recently upgraded to the S6 and glad I did. Unit has a lower profile, no need for variac anymore, speed control is small and visually appealing, can be taken apart and cleaned, and much much quieter vs my ipower 6" inline.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Okay I believe I did know that LED diodes switch patterns every few seconds I know I seen this somewhere just don't remember where? On the other hand I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me? If anything at all, or if you're talking to me specifically or to just everybody in general LOL but I'm always willing to learn as much as I can when possible.

lol. the real point was to compare the cost of all of the t-5's vs a couple of led light bars. Just a suggestion, nothing more. For you the math may work out that the T-5's are still the best bet. 👍 🍻

Top Bottom