Anyone familiar with operating one of these?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

5bf23330 fee7 4862 bb98 aaec07560bc61
5bf23330 fee7 4862 bb98 aaec07560bc61

Oldman13

Oldman13

Sorry it's 4 a.m. I'm at 3% on my phone please enjoy what you can and forget about the rest, I can almost guarantee it won't last long... Have a nice night I'll try to contact tomorrow

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Sorry it's 4 a.m. I'm at 3% on my phone please enjoy what you can and forget about the rest, I can almost guarantee it won't last long... Have a nice night I'll try to contact tomorrow
np you have a good night

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I really feel like this is some sort of trap. But I’m gonna ask it anyway. GS. Sorry Mr. 95 I hope you don’t mind me using your first name, but where is it you would like me to put this probe?
I like to hang mine from the centre of the tent and keep it canopy level with the plants.
20201106 190503

Oldman13

Oldman13

ahh ..too bad .. I was going to offer you some of my old lights . I have an extra 400 w and 1000 hps. they are just sitting there . I dont use them
LOL I really appreciate the offer if you really truly meant that but the lights aren't the problem... The problem would be electric bill and a ventilation system I would have to install! tell me exactly how much it cost to run one of your grow rooms? And I would I recoup my losses on a Perpetual grow in one of those rooms? Also wouldn't those bulbs require a ballast, I mean I know they would but that also puts out Heat and I don't know if you were offering the ballast with the bulbs or not? Either way I would not be able to afford the electric bill oh, yes I have always wanted to grow with those types of bulbs but don't you have to replace them before the year is up because they lose a considerable percentage of their strength even with that percentage loss they're still probably stronger than my T5 fluorescent tubes which put out 5000 lumens per tube on a 40 watt bulb, the fixtures hold six tubes each except I have one 8 tube/ bulb fixture. But like I said I always did want to use those I just can't afford them so what good would a dark room do me LOL meaning I could never turn them on and still be able to pay the rest of my bills or actually eat... I mean I do know and understand that marijuana classification is actually classified as a hallucinogenic vegetable plus it has all the amino acids know 2 mankind within it but I don't think I could survive for very long eating only my basement crop! the seriously again thanks for the offer:-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I really appreciate the offer if you really truly meant that but the lights aren't the problem... The problem would be electric bill and a ventilation system I would have to install! tell me exactly how much it cost to run one of your grow rooms? And I would I recoup my losses on a Perpetual grow in one of those rooms? Also wouldn't those bulbs require a ballast, I mean I know they would but that also puts out Heat and I don't know if you were offering the ballast with the bulbs or not? Either way I would not be able to afford the electric bill oh, yes I have always wanted to grow with those types of bulbs but don't you have to replace them before the year is up because they lose a considerable percentage of their strength even with that percentage loss they're still probably stronger than my T5 fluorescent tubes which put out 5000 lumens per tube on a 40 watt bulb, the fixtures hold six tubes each except I have one 8 tube/ bulb fixture. But like I said I always did want to use those I just can't afford them so what good would a dark room do me LOL meaning I could never turn them on and still be able to pay the rest of my bills or actually eat... I mean I do know and understand that marijuana classification is actually classified as a hallucinogenic vegetable plus it has all the amino acids know 2 mankind within it but I don't think I could survive for very long eating only my basement crop! the seriously again thanks for the offer:-)
Besides that unless you live here in Adrian how would I receive them?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Besides that unless you live here in Adrian how would I receive them?
Also while we're on the subject what would it cost to install one of your grow rooms how big is it, how many plants would I be able to put in it? And would I need a CO2 system 2 take up some of the heat Factor if I'm not mistaken CO2 allows your plants 2 handle more heat? Like I said I already have a Heat problem the moment... which I didn't have when my rooms were smaller and had makeshift walls, I'm beginning to think I should have not built the drywall rooms that I did instead of makeshift scaffold walls covered in aluminum ductwork sheathing:-( but I will figure it out temperatures are we getting into the 95 degree Range I know they should not be over 75 without a CO2 system but like I said I'll figure it out maybe somebody here can help me out although I already no I need more exhaust fans but there are a hundred bucks each for the ones I want I only have one in each room, but I'm not worried about the veggie room really it's the Bud room that I am concerned about

Cabi

Cabi

If you are using it to remove heat and vent and remove excess moisture so the fan turns on when the high threshold is reached, the low settings need to be set so low as to never turn on. It doesn't turn off at the low setting. The fan will actually turn back on.

This makes more sense the longer you own the fan and I can def explain in more detail if you want 👍🌱
Maybe the fan has changed throughout the years. I don’t know it’s history. This fan has high and low humidity and Fahrenheit triggers and they can ALL be turned off.

Cabi

Cabi

I have never used one but it looks to me like it's just an in-line air vent to remove hot air and smell I think you can also put a filter to reduce smell that if it's legal in your state what's it matter
The carbon filter is on the right in the picture

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Maybe the fan has changed throughout the years. I don’t know it’s history. This fan has high and low humidity and Fahrenheit triggers and they can ALL be turned off.
Yes I am well aware maybe I just was confusing the way I said it.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I never even tried to turn off my humidity or temperature control because I always use both 👍
Plus I have more than one and use them slightly differently in each tent lol

Cabi

Cabi

I never even tried to turn off my humidity or temperature control because I always use both 👍
Plus I have more than one and use them slightly differently in each tent lol
Hey. To be clear. I’m turning on the triggers for high humidity and high Fahrenheit readings Which will turn on the fan when it gets too hot or too humid, But turn off The triggers That would turn on the fan when the humidity or Fahrenheit got too low. It’s my understanding you couldn’t do this with the old fan. My problem now is finding a way to compensate those two working triggers Recommended by the grower so they don’t cancel each other out.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Okay I see what you meant when you said too bad I didn't catch it earlier, maybe I was sleepy or something sorry I misunderstood, your in the Toronto area I'm in Adrian otherwise I could drive by and pick them up , do a drive by LOL that's a big kowabunga:-) :-) :-) I'm a little bit older than you so probably little slower to:-) :-) :-(

Latest posts

Top Bottom