Anyone familiar with the company (Exotic genetix)?

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

Was curious if anyone in here had ever purchased any strains from exotic genetix? I just ordered a pack of 10 regular seeds of the strain “bakers dozen” it is a cross between mint and cookies and rainbow chip
I’m praying to luck out and gets atleast one decent pheno
Anyone familiar with the company exotic genetix

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I need to order some beans from them. I liked their cream d mint strain

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I just picked up their Carmelita (creme d mint cross) and grease monkey.

C

Clase

I'm running strawberry gary currently....Mike is dropping a brand new line in 2 days

Medigrow

Medigrow

Any issues with hermies with that breeder? They release a lot od strains...

C

Clase

Any issues with hermies with that breeder? They release a lot od strains...
I personally havnt....I have like 6 packs of his strains I'm ready to run...I ran strawberry gary and nothing but fire! I wouldn't hesitate to run any of his stuff...one of the best in the game imo as his cannabis cup awards speak for product

Medigrow

Medigrow

I personally havnt....I have like 6 packs of his strains I'm ready to run...I ran strawberry gary and nothing but fire! I wouldn't hesitate to run any of his stuff...one of the best in the game imo as his cannabis cup awards speak for product
Just received my packs! Anxious to test them! :)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There a legitimate bank that has won many awards, 1 for best indica called Tina, DC seed exchange and Nukehead Genetics are a few more legitimate banks, Nukehead is famous for there Santa Maria Columbian Gold.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I believe grease monkey is also a milestone of theirs.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

I’ve grown out maybe 8 of their strains, 40+ plants. A couple years ago I got a male out of fem seeds. I emailed them, they apologized several time and sent me a couple free packs of seeds. Same thing happened with La plata and cannarado over the years and both of them were like ya it happens, too bad. I like exotic and have A couple of their strains running right now.. their stuff is alway frosty and tasty.

Top Bottom