anyone felt the same

• Thread starter kinkao
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinkao

kinkao

hey all

i've grown many of RM strains with good results ...
i latly received , some , burmese pure , cherry bomb2, mazar, newberry and tajikistan.

i don't now what happen , but:

newberry showed up like 3 phenos very very diff
N°1 is making big round nuggs with long stem in between
N°2 is a forever stretchy girl , taht i had to kick out my indoor set up
N°3 is a one bud , fast flowering
all very differents

Tajikistan : wasn't short and squat at all , same thing i had to take her out , and turned out to be a sativa , 3 phenos same done in 10 weeks+

cherrybomb2: 2 of 10 popped

burmese was ok

the old burmese deluxe is way more interesting , and still have a place in my garden

so did guys receive beans that was not expected... some like 4 months ago

seedbank is HD ........ I DON'T blame them , they are just GREAT , just wondering if anyone notice same i did
thx

K

Kalcu

Odd, Cherry bomb germed great from what I saw...and I caused some mold situations by using to much molasses to early. I have some Earth Juice Catalyst and it smells just like beer, as some of the ingredients are just like unfermented brewskie. I had some crappy peat moss soil and wanted to spice it up a bit, made a tea that had some nuked beer...so that well it would be like catalyst and just molded a good many seeds....damn near a pack of blueberry didn't germ...live and learn and the best lesson, start with good soil that doesn't need anything for a good month, month in a half!

What was your method of germination, seriously I had great results germination Cherry bomb...I didn't flower a single plant since I am a real soil nut, seriously crazy about putting everything under the sun in the soil and ya in the proper mixture so I don't push time limits fudge up due to that. I'd rather wait for good supplies to arrive and have a soil that is safe to start and good enough to supply many things for quite some time.

With the tajikistan, that is a landrace. I'd be happy that it's not totally stabilized, I mean ya that would would be trademark, a signature pheno IBL'd by RM but the fact is nobody carries this strain in it's landrace form.

There isn't anything to indicate that Tajikistan is going to be an IBL, you can do that if you want to put the time into it....I don't assume any pack is going to be consistent, unless I know it's history.

You'd think that land races would be extremely inbreed, but the fact is the gene pool is to huge...there are pheno's that lurk.

T

The Passenger

I've had good luck with LP1, Cherry bomb indica, Sugarwarp and Willie Nelson. All were powerful and as advertised.

I had bad luck with Supreme Hashplant -- hermie issues, not viability or too many phenotype issues.

They were all purchase through Hemp Depot or through RM's old site, between 2006 and 2008, so I have no experience with anything more recent. Sorry to hear you've had problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom