ganja farmer seeds ganja skunk ff

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

ok im back now i had to go and cry a little bit because of what that old out of date mike tyson punch out avatar said about me but im fine now

Stokes

Stokes

Flown in from france my ass

IMG 9125

Stokes

Stokes

hell if i know your the one that got upset and started calling people asshole
Was clearly a joke.
If comprehension isnt your strong point i figured that liking your pictures then the subsequent compliment of your plants would queue you in on the sarcasm.
I will have to make a mental note that you’re sensitive. Apologies. I figured since you leave smart ass comments in every thread you stumble into that sarcasm is your native tongue.

Wont happen again sir

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Was clearly a joke.
If comprehension isnt your strong point i figured that liking your pictures then the subsequent compliment of your plants would queue you in on the sarcasm.
I will have to make a mental note that you’re sensitive. Apologies. I figured since you leave smart ass comments in every thread you stumble into that sarcasm is your native tongue.

Wont happen again sir
so you can joke around but i cant ? your one of the they/thems arent you lol

Stokes

Stokes

so you can joke around but i cant ? your one of the they/thems arent you lol

I was joking. I thought you were joking.
Until you said you were upset.

If you wanna get into pronouns you should probably study up on your grammar first.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I was joking. I thought you were joking.
Until you said you were upset.

If you wanna get into pronouns you should probably study up on your grammar first.
well bro i'm sorry

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Looks like your 2 5 gal girls have bounced back from the transplant, looking great!!!

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

I never saw them slow down I just transplanted 2 or 3 days ago
Yeah it just looked like some slight drooping on your Saturday post when you said you thought you made a mistake, but they always do that when I move to bigger pots, I have not been able to avoid it myself. But they look very happy, I am assuming they are the 2 girls in the top left hand corner?
I think this one was labelled "2" but I can barely see it, is this one of the top left 2?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Yeah it just looked like some slight drooping on your Saturday post when you said you thought you made a mistake, but they always do that when I move to bigger pots, I have not been able to avoid it myself. But they look very happy, I am assuming they are the 2 girls in the top left hand corner?
I think this one was labelled "2" but I can barely see it, is this one of the top left 2?
View attachment 2174885
Well it bounced back lol

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

View attachment 2174885
Yea it would have to be the one in the left corner the 2 in the 5 gallon pots have been topped the 1 in the 3 gallon pot has not

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

My skunk fast flowering photos 2 in 5 gallon pot 1 in 3 gallon pots View attachment 2174881
are those meant to be compact? I mean, I wont say that I'm a magic magister of all of the growing world, but commonly mine plants are kina bigger...like at least twice. I've heard about somewhat dwarf plants that actually yield good but take less space, are these?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

are those meant to be compact? I mean, I wont say that I'm a magic magister of all of the growing world, but commonly mine plants are kina bigger...like at least twice. I've heard about somewhat dwarf plants that actually yield good but take less space, are these?
oh so your one of those with 12 foot plants harvesting 2 lbs each huh

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i dont really know i started them in some fcked up soil or was having light issues and that stunted them , they got better when i transplanted to better soil also they have all been topped with 2 of them are lst

Top Bottom