Anyone going to Holy SHip! (cruise w/ Skrillix, Rusko, Fatboy slim ect.)

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I was wondering if anyone on the farm would be attending the event Holy Ship? It is a 3 day cruise from Ft Lauderdale to the bahamas with a stop on a private island and killer djs 24/7! I just booked my cabin and I was wondering if anyone else would be attending. None of my friends can afford it and It would be cool to party down with some peeps from the farm!

Holyship.com

C

cheech

I'm surprised no one has responded to this.. Looks pretty sick.. I'm not sure I can go 4 days without smoking po... er I mean medicating. But this is definitively up my ally.

true grit

true grit

Damn shit does look dope...not sure if im a fan of cruises though...supposed a cruise like that could be fun though.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Yeah it is gonna be sick! It is almost sold out as it. Also As far as going without medicating, anyone on the farm that buys a ticket just PM me and I will assure you that I will have party favors available for you in Ft Lauderdale (whatever your medication needs may be :) ). I lived in Miami for 10 years so I know people in that neck of the woods.

true grit

true grit

Dig Skrillex for sure but missed his ass at the last 2-3 events i went too. lol.

Have seen Rusko live and gotta say he's probably the most energetic one I've seen in a hot minute. Think bassnectars whole show takes the cake the though...

deacon1503

deacon1503

Dig Skrillex for sure but missed his ass at the last 2-3 events i went too. lol.

Have seen Rusko live and gotta say he's probably the most energetic one I've seen in a hot minute. Think bassnectars whole show takes the cake the though...

hope to see bassnectar amung others at North Coast in chicago labor day weekend. cant wait. :character0095:

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

i missed bassnectar at red rocks I heard it was an epic show!

true grit

true grit

hope to see bassnectar amung others at North Coast in chicago labor day weekend. cant wait. :character0095:

Yeah catch him, his shit was dope. The visual show he put on was outta this world and sound system is insane.

i missed bassnectar at red rocks I heard it was an epic show!

Yeah bro, heard it was the largest sound system they've allowed yet at Red Rocks and had to test it out first...and it rocked. Played newer ish too, more wompy.

Personally I'm a huge Beats Antique fan, and they put on a sick show too...

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

yeah beats antique is sick but I usually only go to on party every year or even every other year so I am glad I waited to get tickets to holy ship. It is gonna be off the chain. Last event I went to was ultra in 2010 so I am stoked for this trip!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Damn bro I would really like to go but I dont think I can. I have soo much work to do before I go on vacation for a family reunion so I dunno. which days are you going? Friday would probably be the day I would be interested in going, DIeselboy, Skrillx and major laser sounds like a sick set.

Top Bottom