Anyone got info on METROP nutes?

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

was at a local growshop talking about nutes when he said they were the best, he said it was alot better then almost all major brands, canna, hesi, atami etc. he said they had been used with great results and showed me where em used to be, said its the only thing they have been selling lately after all reports from growers.

and showed me all the other brands nutes that where all there! any input on this? they are realy high priced and concentrated though. but never heard of em and cant find any info?

G

Ganjalover

Its really concentrated thick and gritty. Not suitable for small grows but some freinds have used it with good results but theyre not using any more cos not all growshops stock it

T

Tolpan

A friend of mine was using their products for about 2 years and switching to GH, was his best decision! He said!

He is a big grower and got much better results with GH!

But that could mean nothing, perhaps it will work for someoneelse better!?

Cheers

Tolpan

C

coldnorth

okej thx for info ganja and tolpan, they seem to work good, but using GHE with canna atm and workes great for me so think il just stick to em after ur advice.

friend got a small starter kit, il have to see what comes out of it before i do any changes!

thx guys CN

D

diesel

i have tried a product called MAM i believe its from their range for mum plants and cuts and works great. but it is super concentrated and a bit gloopy, so i mix with a bit of warm water before. Works well though

peace

M

metrop

Word from Metrop..

i have tried a product called MAM i believe its from their range for mum plants and cuts and works great. but it is super concentrated and a bit gloopy, so i mix with a bit of warm water before. Works well though

peace

with MAM you need to use the Calgreen too..

Calcium is the 4th importend element for a plant but cant be in one and the same bottle as Phosphorus..

Same when you mix.... always the ferts with the element P first in the water so the pH go down.. and than you can add save Ca..

Ca and P reacts when the pH of the water is to high..

Did you ever see when you putted pH- P2O5 or PK 13-14 in the water and suddenly looked like clouths or you have the next day lots of white kalk on the tank ??

It is a reaction of the P and Ca because of the to high pH..

Reason why we are not well known in the UK is that we had not a good distributer in the UK.... that is changed.

GHE is a very good fertilizer brand and i love there technologies about nft systems.
What is "the best"fertilizer for one... can be a bad fertilizer for someone else.. It just depends on the type of grower which fert suits the best for him.
i believe there are only good fertilizers and better... but not "the best" for this reason.

regards,
Robbie

U

ukbigbud

metrop is the one!!!

Robbie, your stuff is amazing, i know at least 30 growers on it all changed from the popular brands. High npk values 5 bottle wonder potion. Biggest thing in manchester england at the minute. get in robbie!!!!!!!!!:banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom