Anyone Grow Dr.grinspoon?%100 Sativa.any Tricks,tips,etc..

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

Let me know if grinspoon is available in the states please.
I always order from herbies,always received my orders.I'm in the NYC area.I orderd my grinspoon from herbies.BC depot I think was the brand.only place I hear that has problems w orders are places that have to go threw Chicago customs.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Not my pic but this is what it looked like when I saw/smoke it in Amsterdam. Barney's Farm in Amsterdam sells the seeds I believe.
Grinspoon 2 578x578

madscrapper

madscrapper

Not my pic but this is what it looked like when I saw/smoke it in Amsterdam. Barney's Farm in Amsterdam sells the seeds I believe.
View attachment 573097
Looks crazy.thanks for the pic.mine is germing.along w Chocoloco, chem fire and skunk#1 (for breeding)..also have god bud,Chemdog D cookies,Tahoe og kush,black water,pressure 98 bubby bx2,star killer and moonshine haze x ghost train haze...all on the way from herbie single seed

madscrapper

madscrapper

Looks crazy.thanks for the pic.mine is germing.along w Chocoloco, chem fire and skunk#1 (for breeding)..also have god bud,Chemdog D cookies,Tahoe og kush,black water,pressure 98 bubby bx2,star killer and moonshine haze x ghost train haze...all on the way from herbie single seed
And granddaddy purps x og chem x girl scout cookies...should be fun

Old Detroit

Old Detroit

Haze/South African old-time sativa, original seed stock from SSSC, Amsterdam. Revived in 2014. As you can see, pure sativa like the Grinspoon. 14-15 week flower time so be patience. Gourmet strain.
Ran the Grinspoon in '14, it was good, not great. More an oddity than anything else.
But a very unusual sativa for sure. And pretty to look at.
20160216 180920

madscrapper

madscrapper

Haze/South African old-time sativa, original seed stock from SSSC, Amsterdam. Revived in 2014. As you can see, pure sativa like the Grinspoon. 14-15 week flower time so be patience. Gourmet strain.
Ran the Grinspoon in '14, it was good, not great. More an oddity than anything else.
But a very unusual sativa for sure. And pretty to look at.View attachment 573843
That looks awsome.thanks for the reply

Old Detroit

Old Detroit

Thank you..I just started a grow journal here of my dr.grinspoon.only just germed but that's always the most nervous part for me.once they are seedlings it's all down hill imo.I've grown hundreds of strains but this will be my first %100 sativa
Good work! Growing rare sativa is fun & very rewarding to share with those who don't know or appreciate their importance.
A joy to grow and smoke.
The Grins poon should treat you well. Grows fast in veg. Flower her small unless you have space for a large plsmt!
Way smaller yields than most sativa but a beaut. Mine in 2014 was happily shared. .

madscrapper

madscrapper

Good work! Growing rare sativa is fun & very rewarding to share with those who don't know or appreciate their importance.
A joy to grow and smoke.
The Grins poon should treat you well. Grows fast in veg. Flower her small unless you have space for a large plsmt!
Way smaller yields than most sativa but a beaut. Mine in 2014 was happily shared. .
Fantasic!I'm excited about this one.I hear that the medical value of grinspoon is great as well.
Great to hear the veg is fast.I now I'm gonna need to summon all my patience in bloom tho.
I wounder why I haven't seen a grinspoon cross.you'd think someone woulda bred her with Big Bud or something to increase yeild and reduce bloom time.maybe it's a good thing no one screw w her genes tho

Old Detroit

Old Detroit

Fantasic!I'm excited about this one.I hear that the medical value of grinspoon is great as well.
Great to hear the veg is fast.I now I'm gonna need to summon all my patience in bloom tho.
I wounder why I haven't seen a grinspoon cross.you'd think someone woulda bred her with Big Bud or something to increase yeild and reduce bloom time.maybe it's a good thing no one screw w her genes tho
Yeah, you're gonna watch paint dry as your ladies flower. And messing with any of the old, rare sativa guarantees nothing will be gained. Seems to take a dozen generations & really carefully goal-oriented breeding work to tame the wilday ones, of which Grins poon most certainly is originally. I am pretty well convinced that the Haze/South African I'm working with is very similar. A certain low level lemon scent mixed with a creamy, almost greasy hit to the taste buds upon inhale. The Grinspoon is a classic sativa smoke, and you are a brave, not greedy person to be growing it.
Don't overfeed! Best in organic soil method..
Just my opinion.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Yeah, you're gonna watch paint dry as your ladies flower. And messing with any of the old, rare sativa guarantees nothing will be gained. Seems to take a dozen generations & really carefully goal-oriented breeding work to tame the wilday ones, of which Grins poon most certainly is originally. I am pretty well convinced that the Haze/South African I'm working with is very similar. A certain low level lemon scent mixed with a creamy, almost greasy hit to the taste buds upon inhale. The Grinspoon is a classic sativa smoke, and you are a brave, not greedy person to be growing it.
Don't overfeed! Best in organic soil method..
Just my opinion.
Thanks bud,I enjoy everything about growing.although after years of organics I'm now in coco.i love the speed and simplicity of it..but yeah,,I give most of my bud away to my two patients.I really do it for the love of growing.karma always pays me back..not to sound too corny:)

Top Bottom