Anyone Grown Out G13's C99? Cant Find Many Other Reviews.

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Hi all! Guess this is my first post here. Long time lurker of multiple sites though, and have committed myself to knowledge and practice for 3 years now. I have been looking for anyone with any sort of grow info/smoke report from G13 labs Cindy 99. I had 5 beans and 3 popped, culled one, one has some nutrient issues I'm figuring out and plan to see how it smokes, and one is absolutely beautiful. This one I intend to mother. The site claims Jack Herrer x Grapefruit which obviously is pretty vague and far off from the orig Bros Grimm C99, but based on all the Bros Grimm C99 grows, g13 labs kinda has it spot on thus far. it started off throwing fat indica looking leaves for the first 3-4 weeks of veg and then switched it up to beautiful rigid sativa fingers right at week 4 of veg. Super bushy structure initially. Ill be throwing 12-16 clones into flower in about a month so smoke report is still a while off for this one, but rubbing the stalk and stems it already puts off a kinda rotten skunky pineapple stink that I love. But anyway ,I am looking for info on G13's Cindy if anyone has any! Thank You for the time friends! I have no pictures up because I am not the computer whiz and am not sure how to do it safely yet.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't even heard of anyone running it in a few years.

You can upload pix directly here and all EXIF data is stripped automatically by the site software.

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Oh! Well then, I definitely will grow it out and give a more recent update. And thank you much for that info. I'll throw some pics up in a little when I get a minute.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You can upload pix directly here and all EXIF data is stripped automatically by the site software.

CarsonIdidnotknowthat

outwest

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

hmm, do you know when they will release or any more info on that? I hadn't heard. The others are already in the ground so ill kill time looking for a keeper until Grimm puts another out I suppose.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do both!
Oh! Well then, I definitely will grow it out and give a more recent update. And thank you much for that info. I'll throw some pics up in a little when I get a minute.
Sounds great to me! I think that C99 is always a winner. :D
Brother Grimm has re-surfaced and has promised new releases of his original genetics. Might prefer to run the real deal, since it's so close...
Oh, THIS. ^^^

R

rascali

hmm, do you know when they will release or any more info on that? I hadn't heard. The others are already in the ground so ill kill time looking for a keeper until Grimm puts another out I suppose.

Sorry, just noticed the various threads around the nets, haven't delved deep into the issue. I ran original BG C99 for teen years, and frankly, was really done with the gut-wrenching processing smells. couldn't eat for days at a time...

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Gut wrenching processing smells? I'm not sure I undrstand what you mean. Care to elaborate?

Also here are some current pics of the ladies. Restarting everything after a robbery and move(sad..) so number is limited but seeds and clones are coming! Right here are two g13 labs c99 and the smallest of the three is g13 labs blueberry gum 2(freebie. No expectations). All in organic living soil and the c99 are 31 days veg or so. Had some problems with the cindy on the far left(and bottom) as she was a very light feeder and my cat pissed in her soil as a seedling and so I just last week or so got her all green and happy and growing how she should.

R

rascali

Ya, when that plant got the whack there were incredible foul odors - baby diarrhea, rotten human flesh (don't ask), ass and worse. It dries and cures out soon enough, but that first week without crazy filtration is just brutal.

Hate to elantra your parade, but none of those seedlings look cindy at all. Should be thinner leaves and lighter green...

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Ya, when that plant got the whack there were incredible foul odors - baby diarrhea, rotten human flesh (don't ask), ass and worse. It dries and cures out soon enough, but that first week without crazy filtration is just brutal.

Hate to elantra your parade, but none of those seedlings look cindy at all. Should be thinner leaves and lighter green...

I see. Input much appreciated! As I said this is my first run with g13s "cindy" so I didn't expect it to be outstanding. Guess it'll be fun growing out and trying to decide the real parents! Or if the leaves continue to get thinner as it progresses. Any ideas on the slight discoloration on the bigger of the three? The underside of the stem has a rent tint to go along with the yellowish/fading kinda look. My only real guess is salt buildup because she just got a good feeding, and nothing much happened but other opinions matter!

R

rascali

and what is really interesting about that, is the recent discovery of a fifth element that we can discern with our palate - rancid fats/oils. i would think that a strain that activates an oral pathway in addition to whatever scents there are, would be especially memorable.

C

choppedbud

I got some seeds i was told is c99 but from research its suposed to be 55 day flower and im at day 75 and i feel top bud is still needing time. I believe the person was incorrect, anybody heard of longer growths for c-99? I was told its brother grims. Very fruity smell like citrus, very strong.

20151219 193415
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never grown out C99 herself, only some crosses. And they were done outside so I can't really say whether or not yours is a 'real' C99 or not. But the buds look a lot like the crosses I had. Does this gal have the double-serrated leaves? That's another well known trait of the Cindy.

C

choppedbud

Yes she does. I pulled it today and it def is best plant of cropped yet. I had pot of gold/blue dream/and c99-c99 killed them but took extra time

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Such an old strain, that quickly?
Yes she does. I pulled it today and it def is best plant of cropped yet. I had pot of gold/blue dream/and c99-c99 killed them but took extra time
Blue Dream should take extra time. Everyone I've talked to who's smoked it taken early gets paranoid and they do *not* like the high.

If the Cindy has those double-serrated leaves, I think you may indeed have the real deal.

Top Bottom