Anyone Grown Out G13's C99? Cant Find Many Other Reviews.

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

choppedbud

Such an old strain, that quickly?

Blue Dream should take extra time. Everyone I've talked to who's smoked it taken early gets paranoid and they do *not* like the high.

If the Cindy has those double-serrated leaves, I think you may indeed have the real deal.

I liked the smoke of blue dream it was pulled in 58 days, it was not a paranoid at all. The C99 ive tried it and i get paranoid. Pulled 2 ounce off the c99 and only one off blue

4barrel

4barrel

Hi all! Guess this is my first post here. Long time lurker of multiple sites though, and have committed myself to knowledge and practice for 3 years now. I have been looking for anyone with any sort of grow info/smoke report from G13 labs Cindy 99. I had 5 beans and 3 popped, culled one, one has some nutrient issues I'm figuring out and plan to see how it smokes, and one is absolutely beautiful. This one I intend to mother. The site claims Jack Herrer x Grapefruit which obviously is pretty vague and far off from the orig Bros Grimm C99, but based on all the Bros Grimm C99 grows, g13 labs kinda has it spot on thus far. it started off throwing fat indica looking leaves for the first 3-4 weeks of veg and then switched it up to beautiful rigid sativa fingers right at week 4 of veg. Super bushy structure initially. Ill be throwing 12-16 clones into flower in about a month so smoke report is still a while off for this one, but rubbing the stalk and stems it already puts off a kinda rotten skunky pineapple stink that I love. But anyway ,I am looking for info on G13's Cindy if anyone has any! Thank You for the time friends! I have no pictures up because I am not the computer whiz and am not sure how to do it safely yet.
Hi all! Guess this is my first post here. Long time lurker of multiple sites though, and have committed myself to knowledge and practice for 3 years now. I have been looking for anyone with any sort of grow info/smoke report from G13 labs Cindy 99. I had 5 beans and 3 popped, culled one, one has some nutrient issues I'm figuring out and plan to see how it smokes, and one is absolutely beautiful. This one I intend to mother. The site claims Jack Herrer x Grapefruit which obviously is pretty vague and far off from the orig Bros Grimm C99, but based on all the Bros Grimm C99 grows, g13 labs kinda has it spot on thus far. it started off throwing fat indica looking leaves for the first 3-4 weeks of veg and then switched it up to beautiful rigid sativa fingers right at week 4 of veg. Super bushy structure initially. Ill be throwing 12-16 clones into flower in about a month so smoke report is still a while off for this one, but rubbing the stalk and stems it already puts off a kinda rotten skunky pineapple stink that I love. But anyway ,I am looking for info on G13's Cindy if anyone has any! Thank You for the time friends! I have no pictures up because I am not the computer whiz and am not sure how to do it safely yet.
Hey happyfarmer.
I'm curently growing Cinderella 99 from G13 in a scrog.
just started week 4 today of flower.
and I gota tell ya.
I'm loving what I'm seeing.
And just like you said, starts of growing all indica.
then suddenly looks completly sativa. pretty cool plant .
an compared to my other 2 plant's Northern light and Hash plant,
My C99's are much more developped. And smells like tropical fruit.
you mentioned it was a cross of J.H. & Grapefruit.
I was under under the impression it was J.H. and Haze.
it's started out indica but I can definitely see Haze trays and smells in her.
so anyways I love this plant.
of the 5 all femphoto's photos I bought I germed 2 and they have been none stop from birth. other 3 seeds I kept for safe keeping.
one thing I can say that I've notice growing her is she loves her cal/mag
wallowing from the bottom up.
then seeing yellowing in the crown of new growth.
so kept up dosing the cal/mag and finaly she greened out.
and an other thing is she has a bit of a hard time clonging. I cut 5 before I flowered them and it's looking like 2 are not going to make it
so if ya clone her take more then ya need.
her ARe some pics.
these are 2 C99's growing in 44ltrs containers in a sgrog
take in 5 minutes ago.

20170410 224716
20170410 224642
20170410 224610 1
20170410 224522 1
20170410 224447 1
20170410 224418 1
Top Bottom