Anyone have an idea of what this might be? yellow spots on leaves.....

• Thread starter MerryJane22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and permethrin
pyrethrin

one is one day

think the other is like two wks

that's friggin serious pesticide

hey, OD!

my concern

pesticides... you're ingesting what ur growin, i suspect

used it in flea products decades ago
as a kid in pet sotr

careful

OD- whatcha think

let em recover and tomorrow i

can grab the zealot list of organic

ummm... recipes

have we seen actual pest?

can we get a pic on macro settings

of the offending pest

please

pill mill road trip
today
so if anything from me, OD... will
b back at in the morrow

Dr.B

Dr.B

This ^ Neem oil won't treat fungus, and I've never had any real success using it on bugs either
Well.

I learn so much here.

It seems quite effective at killing mold on pots despite that statement lol. Maybe its not a necessary ingredient in the mix I use... 🤔🤔🤔

Dr.B

Dr.B

I've used a few ounces of pure cold pressed neem in the last couple of years, mostly in an isopropyl alcohol, dish soap and lemon solution to spray moldy fabric pots in spots... I have sprayed the plants in the past but with a very weak mix and only after lights out. I've never had any trouble but the "less is more" rule might apply to this too.
It was not effective at treating my pest problem when applied to the plants... Fyi...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This ^ Neem oil won't treat fungus, and I've never had any real success using it on bugs either
The only thing it kills is you plants n wallet ....... some will poo poo 💩 me but I know what I know from years of experience and cropping all types of plants not just stinking weed , the best place for Neem is left in the bottle with lid firmly on . Od .

Dr.B

Dr.B

and permethrin
pyrethrin

one is one day

think the other is like two wks

that's friggin serious pesticide

hey, OD!

my concern

pesticides... you're ingesting what ur growin, i suspect

used it in flea products decades ago
as a kid in pet sotr

careful

OD- whatcha think

let em recover and tomorrow i

can grab the zealot list of organic

ummm... recipes

have we seen actual pest?

can we get a pic on macro settings

of the offending pest

please

pill mill road trip
today
so if anything from me, OD... will
b back at in the morrow
Pyrethrin... Lol is definitely a last resort. Ive had mixed results with that too. Mostly bad... My strategy is to keep the bugs out! Lab growing. No pesticides required. You outdoor folks are brave.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Pyrethrin... Lol is definitely a last resort. Ive had mixed results with that too. Mostly bad... My strategy is to keep the bugs out! Lab growing. No pesticides required. You outdoor folks are brave.
Yep that’s one of the worst in the industry, look if the plant is healthy and your using silica it should have no problem with a few bugs chewing on it it’s the best way to combat pest Silica .

Dr.B

Dr.B

Yep that’s one of the worst in the industry, look if the plant is healthy and your using silica it should have no problem with a few bugs chewing on it it’s the best way to combat pest Silica .
That's the other thing I do. Looking forward to switching. Got the DynaGrow starter pack waiting in storage now. A quart of each pHperfect nutrient left... Soon...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hey, doc
great to c u

mme mj

doc mentioned sunburn

you're not watering during primetime sun, r u?

if u over spray onto leaves

acts like a magnifying glass...

I'm not crossing advice/contradicting

just adding to ideas

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Screenshot 20200605 200518 Chrome

Happened to be reading another thread and this reminded me of your plant so I put up the link, not sure it's the same thing but I put it up so you could see what you think? btw wouldn't hurt if you put a picture of the bottom of one of those affected leaves up

Glassdub

Glassdub

Gee & here I thought might be an alternative to DE for pest prevention, knew it wasn't a fungicide, I'm lucky to have a pretty dry environment indoors so fungus hasn't been much of a issue (Is like CRAZY outdoors as I pretty much live in a woods), I have a keg but I've been too lazy to use + its kind of a mess to mix though not close to as bad as DE.

Glassdub

Glassdub

That's the other thing I do. Looking forward to switching. Got the DynaGrow starter pack waiting in storage now. A quart of each pHperfect nutrient left... Soon...
Be careful with the ProTek, I just fucked up my plants pretty bad in thinking it was pretty benign compared to NPK, in the future I wouldn't go over 1 ml a gal AFTER the plant is established.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok ive only glanced, havent read the whole thread but to add to a couple things I've read in here;
-Pyrethrin has to be used in the dark, it's extremely phytotoxic under light. Used in the dark it's extremely effective at the right concentration, especially with PB, used in veg only. I wouldnt spray that stuff on flowers.
-Sulphur is the best prevention for PM and mites of any kind, and should also be applied in the dark.
-Products such as Grandevo, Regalia, and botanigard are excellent above ground IPM tools, and rootshield, or RAW microbes are an extremely effective "below the soil line" IPM strategy.
-Yellow and blue sticky cards are also handy and effective. I only use yellow because the pests blue cards catch, I usually spot from plant signs before the population is great enough to catch on cards.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Green planet medi-one and GP massive make for an excellent full cycle lineup. Seen it first hand produce dank ass buds.
Yep cool the shop i trial product for have the full line in the store Rome ready for my next run I’ll do it against Reiziger nutes I’m using at the moment for them so far so bloody damn good to tell the truth .

Dr.B

Dr.B

@One drop Have you heard of the green planet nutrient line?

Sidenote again, sorry MJ...

Specifically. Its cheaper... And more readily available where I am. Same philosophy, balanced... Different ratios throughout but always both at once.
Be careful with the ProTek, I just fucked up my plants pretty bad in thinking it was pretty benign compared to NPK, in the future I wouldn't go over 1 ml a gal AFTER the plant is established.
That's my current dosage. ;)

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom