anyone here from NZ

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obsoul33t

was wondering what the herb scene and laws are like in new zealand .

thinking about a trip there and was hoping to get the scoop

cheers

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i've got a friend who lives in NZ... Comes around a few days a year just to get a smoking holiday.
So from what i've heard NZ weed is crappy and the law is pretty severe.

If you go there, try to buy all new clothes, new wallet and maybe shave off all your hair... cuz they'll find traces of MJ. NZ is worse then Australia....

Good luck!

D

Dr Herbal

Shit man didnt think it was like that was thinking of goin to tasmainia to work on my mums farm and carry on growing in the great outdoors:) Shit man looks like iam staying put for a while longer

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not sure what the laws are over there anymore but I have spent alot of time over there back in the day..

South Island is the one I like, more to do for sure, Christchurch is badass, all the way down to Dunedin, Queensland is a party zone, Nelson and Wellington are cool and right on the bay for fresh scallops. Auckland on the north island is just another big port town with alot goin on, alot of Asian enfluence and people up there..

Tazmania is badass, poppy fields everywhere, I think that is the biggest source of medical poppy in the world and it is everywhere. It's a trip when you fly into Lauceston(sp) there are about 10 wrecked planes on the side of the runway all mangled up, a little un nerving..lol

Shotover jet boats, paragliding, and bungie jumping of the Queensland bridge ala Hacket styley..

Tex

D

Dr Herbal

Haha my mum never told me about the poppy fields guess she new i smoked weed so maby move onto the shit poppies privide (no way) Would love to go there but would need weed so would have to grow. Still might go just dont wanna get busted then find out its mandertory 10yr or somthing gonna do more investergating
nice one tex peace bro:)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have a bizarre Tazmania story....so I am down there runnin around with a guy from Melborne, spent a couple weeks or so with him runnin all over Australia and Tazmania. The whole time he is tellin me about the small population of Taz, island life, seclusion and of all things inbreeding...So I am like yea right....whatever.. now bare in mind I have been on the road with this guy and we have been drinkin every night and really have a time and screwin with each other, bustin balls constantly the way guys do...he keeps tellin me about the birth defects due to inbreeding and crazy shit and i am like ok you crazy fool whatever....So we are down there eatin lunch at this diner and a guy comes in with these cool ass Oakley shades on, when they first came out back in the day, and we were like badass, so we are talkin about them and the guy heres us and comes over and takes them off for us to check out and wapow...this guys was totally malformed, eye sockets off center, major case study to say the least, so I am kind of lookin at my buddy like a deer in the headlights and he is like "see ya fuckin yank, I told ya..."

Fresh scallops out of Nelson bay is the shit if your in NZ'd though, razor clams, venison, lamb, and killer wine, damn, i am ready to go back..

Tex

O

Obsoul33t

thnx for the input , doing a little more research it seems as if weed is tolerated in small amount , under an ounce can lead to a $500 fine and up to 14 days in the clink

growing on the other hand if proven to be for commercial sales carries a stiffer punishment and up to 14 yrs behind bars.

there is a big weed culture there and norml has a presence in changing the laws . they are now considering easing the laws for medical usage .

there are plenty of hydro specialty shops in all the big cities and doing a search of businesses for sale i found a small head shop up for sale pipe bongs ect ect .

gonna have to take a trip and scout it out i think

hell tex we got plenty of IBL's right here in the states man lol run if you here banjo's . you got a purdy mouth

Deliverance dvd
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They are pretty liberal on lifestyle choices, way more than here in the states, personal vices especially...

There is a cool endurance race over there through the Arthor Pass that is like the be all end all of death races. Christchurch is cool and is the last jump off point to McMurda base in Antartica, a bunch of crazies around the airport there...

Property was expensive when i was there but it was right in the middle of a massive Asian migration to the area and things weren't cheap. Drivin on the wrong ride of the road takes a little gettin use to and Subaru and Land Cruisers are king.

Hawkes bay has the wine on lock and great Sushi in most of the bigger cities..Southern Hemisphere and no ozone layer makes the sun an absolute scorcher, even when it's not hot your skin is cookin..great wine festival every year in Canterberry area..

VAT tax on everything...

Tex

R

rome

i've got a friend who lives in NZ... Comes around a few days a year just to get a smoking holiday.
So from what i've heard NZ weed is crappy and the law is pretty severe.

If you go there, try to buy all new clothes, new wallet and maybe shave off all your hair... cuz they'll find traces of MJ. NZ is worse then Australia....

Good luck!

Im from nz,.., and i can tell you that you can get killer buds there bro,. guess ur homie didnt kno the right people,.'
Nzers are full on stoners,. i dont kno any 1 who doesnt smoke weed from there,.
If the cops find you with sum in your possession they will bust u,. even small quantities are not tollerated,.
the main grow areas are in the north island , as it is warmer climate ,. kaitia (upper north) ., corrmandle,. bay of plenty,. gisborne, mahia,. whakatane(i heard about a place near here from a friend that they call texas ,coz they all ride round on horses , and they swaped ozs for cloths).,the big grow areas are in rural communities,. i think u kinda need to know sum 1 , in those areas to hook u up coz i think they are quite protective of their crops,.
you should try talking to they guys from kiwi seeds., they are from whangarei (upper north Is) and would have sum good connects., friendly dudes too i met them in the dam when i was there last,.
hope thats helpful for u obs ,. any other questions pm me!!
regards

Top Bottom