Anyone Know How To Solve This One??

• Thread starter Megachron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Megachron

Hi guys! Starting this topic in hopes of getting this major issue sorted before I flower!

So it started as the leafes twisting to the side a bit like a soviet sickle and half of the leaf going yellow and shrivelling in, kinda looked like Tobbaco mosaic virus if you look up some photos of that, but I'm more sure it's a russet mite issue or some kinda of bug problem, not found any visible bugs,

It gets weirder now some leafes are growing one two or three blades??

And there tall lanky and very thin, so I'm kinda looking for some good advise and products that are uk based to help me out cheered here's some photos.

Anyone know how to solve this one
Anyone know how to solve this one 2
Anyone know how to solve this one 3
Anyone know how to solve this one 4
Anyone know how to solve this one 5
M

Megachron

Growth has been a bit slow as well I forgot to mention there's not huge amount of new growth as well as leafes there not that leafy

M

Megachron

Ph 5.8
Medium rockwool chippings

You can see they don't really look all that bad nice colour just very stretched thin and not very wide?

Also prodmoninatly three blade leafs???

IMG 1728
IMG 1729
IMG 1730
IMG 1731
M

Megachron

Some are much worse others are as good as this one just obviously not looking to flower till i resolve the issue

H

heisen

I think it's your light man.put it under a mh or hps.usually excessive stretch and lanky plants are cause by light issues

H

heisen

I would change lights and cut it back so it can revg some thicker stuff

M

Megachron

I think it's your light man.put it under a mh or hps.usually excessive stretch and lanky plants are cause by light issues
Nope switched to led to stop the heat it's a big issue man there growing one two and theee blade leafs there thin and seem a bit upset lol

M

Megachron

@Megachron ...Why don't you tell us about your lights (LED). Vendor, spectrum, wattage, etc...

Just really scared to flip them man my total number of plants is 25 and my total wattage on max is 2400w so I'm looking for 1000g + but it's too hot for full power so I can run my leds no problem

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hi guys! Starting this topic in hopes of getting this major issue sorted before I flower!

So it started as the leafes twisting to the side a bit like a soviet sickle and half of the leaf going yellow and shrivelling in, kinda looked like Tobbaco mosaic virus if you look up some photos of that, but I'm more sure it's a russet mite issue or some kinda of bug problem, not found any visible bugs,

It gets weirder now some leafes are growing one two or three blades??

And there tall lanky and very thin, so I'm kinda looking for some good advise and products that are uk based to help me out cheered here's some photos.
Looks like a potassium deficiency. I would treat for spider mites if even only as a preventative.

H

heisen

Download a lux meter to your phone and see what the reading is at the top of the canopy and tell me what it is.I bet them lights shit the bed and are not gicing you what u use to have.if your lux is less than 12,000 there's your problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom