Anyone know???

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

Sup green thumbz.my questtion is that I have a purple wreck Wich has Thai and afghan. Also Mexican sativa.and also have the one.also Thai and pure afghan cross.if I were to polinate what do you think the outcome would be??

Srenots

Srenots

Sup green thumbz.my questtion is that I have a purple wreck Wich has Thai and afghan. Also Mexican sativa.and also have the one.also Thai and pure afghan cross.if I were to polinate what do you think the outcome would be??

will be all those.....some more to others...try it and keep updated, sounds good, is that Swami genetics?

Romeleo

Romeleo

Not sure.the one seed came from a bud from Vallejo.its said to be bred from breeders in oregon.and as for the purple wreck I just bought at a club but doesn't say where from.will see I guess.im thinking my the one strain is male cus it grew faster than all others.way bigger.the prwk is fashore female but if both are female then than koo. But if not then it's experiment time.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id say with those cross you would have a hell of a 16 to 21 week strain of fire,learn something every day,i thought train wreck was a indica? i smoked some purple train wreck years ago and never enjoyed the buzz,couldnt get out of chair and always woke to this laptop on my lap hhahahah,let us know the out come maybe even a journal,i been working a mexican sativa for about 15 yrs now and just hasnt gave me what im looking for yet,when i get up and running again i plan to cross it with reno gear,thinking that magoo maybe,think that is his best blue cross.
hey it all up to you and most dont but i do,is tell the breeder your plan,that shit goes a long way with me,anyone can cross any i make but a shout out of crossing always make me smile knowing someone enjoyed the smoke if you dig,necessary no,but thoughtful anyway

Romeleo

Romeleo

id say with those cross you would have a hell of a 16 to 21 week strain of fire,learn something every day,i thought train wreck was a indica? i smoked some purple train wreck years ago and never enjoyed the buzz,couldnt get out of chair and always woke to this laptop on my lap hhahahah,let us know the out come maybe even a journal,i been working a mexican sativa for about 15 yrs now and just hasnt gave me what im looking for yet,when i get up and running again i plan to cross it with reno gear,thinking that magoo maybe,think that is his best blue cross.
hey it all up to you and most dont but i do,is tell the breeder your plan,that shit goes a long way with me,anyone can cross any i make but a shout out of crossing always make me smile knowing someone enjoyed the smoke if you dig,necessary no,but thoughtful anyway
Yeah that sounds potent that Reno.yeah man ever sense the creation of plants information has been free to gather and share its when its kept from the world that the world knows not of it's great potential.not just weed but all plants.the cure for everything comes from the ground we walk on not the labs.

Top Bottom