Anyone knows what is this?

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goodbye95

goodbye95

I have planted these 5 plants in 200 ml pots with clay pebbles at the bottom. I transplanted them from coco when they were young and they started get used to soil after 1 week or so. Growth started to begin but about 1 or 2 weeks ago growth got seriously slow some problems started to appear at the leaves. In general the plants are very small and the old leaves dont seem to be getting bigger despite the fact the new growth occurs.. i thought the ppm was too high cause of the new soil so i flushed and now the runoff ppm is at about 120 . I give only root stimulator since before the flush ppm was about 500 and i noticed it was too high since the tips of the leaves got burned. Now the tips stopped from getting more burned but the growth stopped also. I give organic nutrients from biobizz.
The temperature is at 24.5 c and the rh at 65 %
Lights at lowest intensity and max height.
The photos i provide dont show the problems i wrote above but in general the veins of the leaves are dark green and between the veins it is light green
But others signs as well are seen on different leaves and different plants . It is like they have many different deficiencies or toxicities
Ph is stable at 6.3- 6.4

Anyone knows what is this
Anyone knows what is this 2
Anyone knows what is this 3
Anyone knows what is this 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You have a magnesium deficiency and what looks like a potassium deficiency in the second and last pic. (That isn't nute burn.) Add a teaspoon of epsom salts to your water next feeding, and make sure something with potassium is added.

Stop flushing.

goodbye95

goodbye95

You have a magnesium deficiency and what looks like a potassium deficiency in the second and last pic. (That isn't nute burn.) Add a teaspoon of epsom salts to your water next feeding, and make sure something with potassium is added.

Stop flushing.
Thank you sir

goodbye95

goodbye95

Also, next time ditch the clay pebbles at the bottom. All you're doing is raising your water table and wasting pot space. Your roots are drowning. My condolences.
I have them at the bottom. About 1 cm of the bottom layer is covered with clay pebbles. What do you mean "ditch"?

goodbye95

goodbye95

As in don't use them at the bottom. They are just wasting space that soil and roots could be and are messing with the water table height making proper watering more difficult than it already is.
How should i use them then? Or should i use them at all?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How shouldni use them then? Or should i use them at all?
Dont use them imo. Pelite is a better option mixed in.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Dont use them imo. Pelite is a better option mixed in.

Aqua man . Seriously you have helped me more understanding cannabis than all of the information i have consumed on the entire internet till now. Your posts are like a god damn good cocktail mix of precious info.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Aqua man . Seriously you have helped me more understanding cannabis than all of the information i have consumed on the entire internet till now. Your posts are like a god damn good cocktail mix of precious info.
Seriously man. Good job!

goodbye95

goodbye95

So . Yesterday i watered the plants as it was time to. I put a sugar spoon of epsom salts in 2 litres of water. Some root stimulator and some grow nutrients of a ratio of 5-2-4 up to 700 ppm . The leaves have started to turn at about 45Âş towards the top . The 2 of the 5 plants are showing their deficiency more . I provide photos below. Which is a deficiency i am not aware of since it is not the same as in the rest of the plants.

IMG 20221009 184018
IMG 20221009 184012
Sunasun

Sunasun

I have them at the bottom. About 1 cm of the bottom layer is covered with clay pebbles. What do you mean "ditch"?
@TSD explains below.
As in don't use them at the bottom. They are just wasting space that soil and roots could be and are messing with the water table height making proper watering more difficult than it already is.
Absolutely this ⬆️

Sunasun

Sunasun

So . Yesterday i watered the plants as it was time to. I put a sugar spoon of epsom salts in 2 litres of water. Some root stimulator and some grow nutrients of a ratio of 5-2-4 up to 700 ppm . The leaves have started to turn at about 45Âş towards the top . The 2 of the 5 plants are showing their deficiency more . I provide photos below. Which is a deficiency i am not aware of since it is not the same as in the rest of the plants.
Looks like light stress, raise the light or lower intensity.

goodbye95

goodbye95

I will provide a daily report on this thread in hope of preventing any possible fatal mistakes.

Day 2 no signs of growth yet .
I managed to raise the lights by 20 cm and light intensity at 10% .
The signs do not seem worse or better .

Photos of every plant below.

goodbye95

goodbye95

Day 3

I transplanted to bigger pots WITHOUT clay pebbles to push root expansion .
The ppm is slightly higher ( about 900- 1000) since the new soil is already boosted.
I lowered humidity by 2 % .

Humidity 68%
Temp 24.5

The signs look a little worse but i cannot say for sure yet. The new growth has been affected for a fact on all of the plants.

IMG 20221011 110030
IMG 20221011 110012
IMG 20221011 105950
IMG 20221011 105943
IMG 20221011 105938
Top Bottom