Anyone knows what is this?

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goodbye95

goodbye95

Day 4

Lowered humidity to 66% since the plants seemed enjoying it at that percentage. All rest values the same . Some of the big leaf tips are going grey-brown for some reason.

IMG 20221013 124720
IMG 20221013 124659
IMG 20221013 124652
IMG 20221013 124646
IMG 20221013 124636
0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

1. ) you sure your ph values are correct ?
2.) i would feed water only next time.

Iron (Fe) Immobile nutrient Often associated with chlorophyll production and general plant metabolism Deficiency is evident by the upper leaves turning yellow. It is often confused with a nitrogen deficiency as the yellowing looks similar but N occurs in the lower leaves and Fe in the upper leaves. Watch pH and high P can negatively impact Fe Fertilizer recommendations- Cheated forms of iron are advised

found here:

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
beyond your issues..
i’d start over.. those will be stunted and not worth it in the end.
if growing “organically”than only use organic stuff, so no need to ph, ppm, nothing..
your watering method has creating your issues..

goodbye95

goodbye95

beyond your issues..
i’d start over.. those will be stunted and not worth it in the end.
if growing “organically”than only use organic stuff, so no need to ph, ppm, nothing..
your watering method has creating your issues..
Probably my watering habits have done this. I use a Blulab ph meter at 6.3 ph every time. I do not think it is a ph problem. I used the smallest pots i could find for these plants and waited every time for the soil to dry before i watered again. I do not know what is happening . I have planted some more plants of a different strain which i water plain water only at ph 6.3 again and they start to have the same problems for some reason . Below are the photos of the 2 new plants . The ones on the far left on the third picture. The leaf vpd is higher than the tent temperature too. Tent temp 23.5C and leaf temp at 24C humidity at 66%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom