anyone live near a Nespresso Boutique Bar?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
does anyone here live near a Nespresso Boutique Bar?

i just brought a Nespresso machine and they dont sell the capsules in spain CRAZY!!!! i only found out after buying the machine.

I need someone to pop into a Nespresso Boutique Bar and buy me some refills.

i will pay for them and give you some free seeds also :afroweed:

A

adam

they sell those at gas stations its a $1 for a single and $12 for 16.i havent bought any in over a year tho pretty sure shit went up. had crazy as flavors to,pretty much used all other companys capsues also like greem moutain brand amonst others.suprised they sell you the unit but not the capsules. forgot to mention im in the states east coast. what do the units go for where you at?

F

FastForward

I can do - we're Nespresso junkies in this household anyway....I love the purple ones (arpeggio) but do a double of the black ones and you'll get a decent sweat on :)

PM me which pods you want....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
suprised they sell you the unit but not the capsules. forgot to mention im in the states east coast. what do the units go for where you at?

im not suprised at all, this is spain i live in afterall lol

i got the nespresso krups citiz xn7006

it cost me a very expensive 180euros, for that price you can get the milk one in the uk.

F

FastForward

I've never bothered with a machine with the frother thingy on it.....I used to drink capuccinos but once you get hooked on espresso you'll want to be drinking the pure :)

I've got a sweet tooth though, so I add in syrups.....either vanilla or amaretto flavours rule my world. If you can get Monin syrups there, get some.... strong and sweet FTW :rock

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i have a sweet tooth also ff. 3 sugars in a normal cup of tea lol

nespresso also sell there own flavored syrups??

A

adam

shit all i got to say is it might taste good but that stuff is damn strong.it even has a strenth meter per each varity haha.im not into it soo much would have let you get mine for some seeds shit oh well e-bay it is or donate it to some crackheads lol

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
can we buy starbucks caps? or is that only for the tassimno machine

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Also FF check out these pods you can make yourself not sure if you seen this

A

adam

all i know is that my wife buys a shit load of other comapnies capsules and finds a way. i dont mess with it much but when we first got it it was a buffet for weeks of exotic flavors. only draw back is that my colon likes to blast off them turbo squirts after all that drinking.one night i couldnt get to a toilet fast enuff and almost let my ass bubble out man was the a scary night i felt like i was going to burst open and spill out but i clinched my ass cheeks like a pedophile would and made it in time.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you can order the capsules online here.

We're French press people here. Grind our own beans and load it up. On a Sumatran kick right now. God, I love coffee.

F

FastForward

i have a sweet tooth also ff. 3 sugars in a normal cup of tea lol

nespresso also sell there own flavored syrups??

Not that I've seen, but in Europe you want Monin, and in the US you want Torino....but am sure you'll find something equivalent in Spain. I can send you a bottle but it's heavy and will really chunk up shipping costs.

F

FastForward

I'm not really a coffee junkie....in that I don't even drink it everyday, let alone every hour like some coders I know....I'm more of a caffeine binger/abuser....

e.g. Take a double ristretto (half pour, not full - i.e. 2 x ristretto pods, 1 cup, half pour) and then do a couple of bingers of something nutty like my insane TW pheno and I can almost personally guarantee you a buzz that is way above and beyond your regular green only buzz. Works way more with sativas and hazes....more uppy weeds....the caffeine seems to magnify it. You can get serious fux0red if that's your style :)

EDIT: potentiate...that's the word I was looking for...it's like the caffeine (a stimulant) potentiates the weed, and with uppy weeds it makes it more noticeable. With indicas it just tends to keep you going so you can smoke more...or just be leveller headed....

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
gotta love nespresso, can't you just order online... Thats what we do...

cheers and enjoy, well when you finally get the capsules :-)

EDIT: nevermind, somebody else already posted the link

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
gotta love nespresso, can't you just order online... Thats what we do...

cheers and enjoy, well when you finally get the capsules :-)

EDIT: nevermind, somebody else already posted the link

Yes you can order online but not everyone in this world has or wants a credit card and im one of those people.

K

kid606

next nespresso addict dropping in..need my morning cups daily to get my slow brain running..

thanks for the nexpod link..looks interesting..allthough i like some of the nespresso offerings but the nestle group is a bastard..

boutique within reach..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey kid606 yeah the nexpods look interesting means i can use starbucks coffee :)

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I've never bothered with a machine with the frother thingy on it.....I used to drink capuccinos but once you get hooked on espresso you'll want to be drinking the pure :)

I've got a sweet tooth though, so I add in syrups.....either vanilla or amaretto flavours rule my world. If you can get Monin syrups there, get some.... strong and sweet FTW :rock

i used to buy my beans and grind them , mixing different ones together , the throthy thing makes people fat lol . substitute for food . any ways got very addicted to coffee pretty quick ,,, so then i went onto tea and mixing my own leaves , i got addicted to that to ....

so i sold all my machines , can get very addictive as the nespreso tastes pretty good ,,, you know when you have had to much when you start to twitch and sweat lol .... tweek outta south park lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom