Anyone play MW3 on 360?

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Games and weed are like peanut butter and jelly.. they blend together seamlessly and seem to aid one another at the same time.

Im Trying to see who is playing Modern Warfare 3 for the xbox360.. Im always looking for solid teammates who know how to use there weapon.. communication is key. I usually play in the evenings times range from 6pm- 1am Pacific coast time.

I enjoy playing Ground War- TDM, Hardcore, and Kill confirm.. Im liking MW3 --- its much more like Call of Duty 4.. better maps as well..

true grit

true grit

well whenever i get a 360 again, i know ill be back at it! lol

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

well whenever i get a 360 again, i know ill be back at it! lol

Likewise! Room mate's got a ps3 so im playing Killzone3 all day long but havent played any COD yet and when I do its not the same unless its xbox 360!

A

AliasAO

Wheres the 360 at OGplat?lol

You need to go grab one after next harvest so you can get away from that flimsy PSN network.

P

paulycali

Just finished playing. Games rocks for sure

:character0095: I am down to battle :character0095:

A

AliasAO

Hit me with your Gamertag.. Shoot me a PM Pauly.. we can kill later

T

tattoojim

Wheres the 360 at OGplat?lol

You need to go grab one after next harvest so you can get away from that flimsy PSN network.

i bet if this was a ps3 thread it would b 10 pages long of people tryn to play. we play almost every night. and i beg to differ on that flimsy neywork:bong2:

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends? cant wait to get mw3. killin black ops for now tho. Xbox rocks imo. have lotsa ps3 friends, theyre never on because they're always gettin hacked....lol peacentreez

A

AliasAO

Im still waiting on the Xbox Heads to get in on this madness.. cant be all PS3 folks.. Im still always looking for other killers.. KDR sensitive. :bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom