Wanted Anyone sell single seeds? Or know where to get cheap seeds?

• Thread starter mf1098
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organicx_Genetics

Organicx_Genetics

Organicx Genetics
Supporter
I can only grow a handful of plants in my state. Hate that you can only buy seeds in packs of 5-12. I don’t really want to fill a tent with the same strain.
Do you or know anyone that will sell them by the piece?

I’m a new grower so not looking to spend too much.
We sell any size pack check out the strains i have available

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Best seed bank 🤔 in the forum look closely and you will find some seeds
I'm sure and some are free....it's the best seedbank I ever saw😎
I just saw some seeds at $300 each yes one seed....you can look but

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
My money is on @Poekie . Price is the best (spring sale was $1 a seed, after it was $1.50) he will ship small amounts and he is pretty awesome to work with. I can ask questions about the strains and communicate about when new stuff comes in.

Contact him in a pm and he will set you up!

At this price free seeds are not necessary ... but he still sends them! Takes PayPal and just a few dollars (less than $5) to ship. I usually get them in 3 weeks from ordering. (Customs, ugh!)

I have had 100% germination so far too!!!

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

There used to be a website called singleseedcenter.com I think they were in the UK. They shipped to the US. I used them a few times years ago you could buy individual seeds and mix and match all different top name breeders. It was cool. Looks like they no longer exist I just checked what a bummer!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Picture a day when one could buy seeds at Walmart or home Depot!

I mean, why not? A seed has no thc... Which makes it magic! And legal by our silly laws. A teen can buy a tobacco seed...

Yeah, it'll never happen. But I'd love to be able to get a seed of what I want without breaking the bank. Too bad they went out of business. Most of the big names sell 5 or 10 for over $50. Hard to get variety.

I do enjoy variety!

growsince79

growsince79

Picture a day when one could buy seeds at Walmart or home Depot!

I mean, why not? A seed has no thc... Which makes it magic! And legal by our silly laws. A teen can buy a tobacco seed...

Yeah, it'll never happen. But I'd love to be able to get a seed of what I want without breaking the bank. Too bad they went out of business. Most of the big names sell 5 or 10 for over $50. Hard to get variety.

I do enjoy variety!
The grow stores and dispenseries here sell seeds. I also see them on facebook and ebay.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Lol, we have no grow store or dispensary.

They will legalize it after every other alternative has been tried and THEN they are mandated. And maybe not then.

They just accepted Velcro, digital clocks and mechanical pencils here. We didnt get lottery till 2004, the state in 2003, we are the slowest to evolve

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have tons of seeds, but all autoflowers, a lot is Methisto, Nirvana is an OK breeder with reasonable prices, there is also a single seed bank but you don't want people fondling your beans find a good breeder and stick with them.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
I'd prob do singles....No big deal....We are a non profit so its donation based...But the more in need (Med) you are the more we are to help as much as we can..
Im in the process of moving tho but I can help in a cpl wks...
And since your asking for singles...I may have quite a few options as well...Mostly reg seeds...then we throw in Fems for freebies and extra gifts, even tho the Fem lines are decent as well...
happy hunting
FOE20

We_Toke_Chronic

We_Toke_Chronic

Christmas Deals!!

*$10 per pack with Free Ship
*$40 Variety pack- 9strains 5seeds of each +$10 shipping

-Lavender Frosting -is a cross of Lavender Jack from Bodhi Seeds and Vanilla Frosting from Humboldt Seed Company. Hybrid- It has a strong Limonene terpene profile, high yield, vigor, and very easy to grow. THC 20%^

-Lavender Mac -is a cross of MAC1 from Capulator and Lavender Frosting. Earthy, cheesy, citrus notes with major couch lock. THC 20%^

-Alien VS Lavender -is a cross of Alien OG and Lavender Frosting. It’s Main terpene profile is myrcene, followed by limonene and caryophyllene. Indica dominant with a very calming high THC 23%^

-Lavender Do-Si-Dos -is a cross of Cherry Do-Si-Dos from Midwest Best and Lavender Frosting. Flavors range from Cherry Cola, Fuel, Gas, and Peanut Butter. Very heavy producer with THC levels over 25%^

-Frosted Altoids -is a cross of Animal Mints from SeedJunky Genetics (Wedding Cake x Animal Mints) and Lavender Frosting. High yield and the buds are absolutely caked in THC crystals that give off a typical cream/gas characteristic of its cookies name. THC 25%^

-The Game Is Thick -is a cross of Waiting Gameby Capulator (FPOG x MAC) and Lavender Frosting. It’s a very high yielder with a skunky sour candy Lavender nose. THC 23%^

-Frozen TaHquitos -is a cross of TaHquitz OG from Elev8 seeds (Pre98 Bubba x (OG x Blue Dream)) and Lavender Frosting.
Complex and loud chemmy smell with an earthy, fruity, spicy flavors. Str8 Kush. THC 20%^

-Frosted Trainwreck -is a cross of Trainwreck from Humboldt Seed Company (Trainwreck x California Dream) and Lavender Frosting. It has a sweet and sappy smell and is very potent. Good for pain-relieve with very high levels of Terpinolene. THC 26%^

-Jacks Lavender Frosting -is a cross of Lavender Jack from Bodhi Seeds (Jack Herer x Wookie) and Lavender Frosting. Jack Herer dominant high yielding plant. Some of the heaviest THC production I’ve seen on a Jack Herer cross. Very Strong limonene profile around 4% terpenes. Buds are greasy to the touch. THC 25%^

-Bananas For Lavender -is a cross of Banana OGand Lavender Frosting. Banana, Bubblegum, fruity scents.
Creeper. Very good for appetite loss. Tight bud structure with a medium yield. THC 20%^

Rockstarpunch

Rockstarpunch

I can only grow a handful of plants in my state. Hate that you can only buy seeds in packs of 5-12. I don’t really want to fill a tent with the same strain.
Do you or know anyone that will sell them by the piece?

I’m a new grower so not looking to spend too much.
Hey i like to buy single seeds also so i can have a nice variety of plants instead of sticking with a full packet of 1 strain, this is where I get my Seeds

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Dude is offering $10 packs and someone wants a better deal? FYI seeds store very easily and very well. Keep in reserve. Trade. Sell the extras on here to people who insist on a single seed.

GYOweed

GYOweed

Well fuck me. Here I am with tested clones sl smac, chile Verde, slurricane and material to make sts again and I'm just sitting on my ass high af on work break reading thc farmer

Top Bottom