Anyone suffer from UC?

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

predisone makes your body more likey to have inefection, and makes it harder for you to fight off illness.
when I started fasting I stopped taking the predisone for that reason.
I havnt taken predisone or mesalamine or anything for so long.. before I was sick ALL the time.. basically been in remission for 6 years..

M

MediMary

but hey like I said everyone is different too..
when I was sick, my family, friends, they would always give me some new "herbal" product to take, thinking it would help me, that got so annoying after awhile.
its like people who have never been sick, and don't have any clue what its like, are telling you advice on how to get better, I was pretty down those days as well.

man UC is a tough problem...kinda like a form of torture

I just wish you the best buddy...

L

Lost

I cannot afford it anyway. i don't have insurance. I just trying to stay out of the hospital. I don't have a "bad" case if there is such a thing. I hear of people with much worse. I also hear of people in remission for 8 years, wow! no, its just I don't have health care so I need to be super careful and i'm still getting sick regularly.

M

MediMary

thats the suckiest most stressfull situation
I have been in that boat.. and felt like it was Shit Lake, there was a hole in the boat, and I had no paddle.

just to have a colonoscopy is like 6 grand.

L

Lost

Im still paying for my annual colono/endo and that was months ago.. Tell me about it..

T

thed_ude

check out the vsl 3. the shit works and is reasonably priced :)

L

Lost

Hey bro, also check out "copaíba oil" and "beta-caryophyllene".

Checked it out!

Im going to get a tumbler asap. As soon as I do I think im making my own coconut oil.

Being a hawaii boy it seems so perfect, hahaha! I need to ingest more and smoke less..

L

Lost

check out the vsl 3. the shit works and is reasonably priced :)

Please post a few mor times, I think 10 is all you need. I would love via Pm to hear your experience.

I don't want to gross anyone out that is casually reading this thread. This is a fucked up disease, and honestly many times I have just wished for a quick painless death. Unfortunately (actually fortunately, what a blessing!!) not long after I got sick I had a daughter and I need to figure out a way to provide for her.

Top Bottom