Anyone Use Amhydro Magnon?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Man, I've been on General Hydro since 2008. This is my first try with adding Si and fulvic to see if there's any difference

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I can't, I have too many going. I will wait till it's 4 feet tall.
If your plants are getting ahead of you try using heavy 16 bud during veg and add one ml per gallon of Humboldt nutrients Verde to give them a little more organic nitrogen and your plants grow a bit slower and more compact than with Heavys veg formula. My plants were growing to quickly and to big with heavy veg for my schedule.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

If you check out amhydro you should look into it there custom formula with the water analyses. There BigBang Bloom formula looks more complete than most powders it has vitamins B and C and antioxidants but it also has IBA and NAA in it which I dont think youd want. A custom formula tailored to your tap water plus added cal mag would be bad ass if the price was right.

N

nightmarecreature

If you check out amhydro you should look into it there custom formula with the water analyses. There BigBang Bloom formula looks more complete than most powders it has vitamins B and C and antioxidants but it also has IBA and NAA in it which I dont think youd want. A custom formula tailored to your tap water plus added cal mag would be bad ass if the price was right.

They have a Tomato formula. Tomato formulas work perfect for our plants!

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I saw that but didnt see much info on it, whats the NPK and what else is in it? Im curious about there custom formulas it says they will make you one suited to your tap water for $200 but I wonder what they charge per kilo after.

Top Bottom