anyone use Dyna-Gro nutes?

• Thread starter IrishBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

maphisto

Dyna Gro is the best $$ 4 $$ check out Homebrewers grow journal at RIU he compared Dyna vs. G.h. Dyna Won..He also compared Advance Conni vs. Dyna and Dyna won again...Homebrewer is pulling well over an Lb off a 600 watter on an ebb n flo table..I used to use An but it was way to expensive,so i tried FF hydro nutes and still was costly..When i found Hb on RIU he is a wealth of info,and i switched to Dyna and i have had the best harvest's ever..Dyna is complete all 16 essentals..If ya wanted to complete An or G.H you would be spending alot of $$$.Why spend all that $$$ just my .02 cents ...

I

IrishBoy

Dyna Gro is the best $$ 4 $$ check out Homebrewers grow journal at RIU he compared Dyna vs. G.h. Dyna Won..He also compared Advance Conni vs. Dyna and Dyna won again...Homebrewer is pulling well over an Lb off a 600 watter on an ebb n flo table..I used to use An but it was way to expensive,so i tried FF hydro nutes and still was costly..When i found Hb on RIU he is a wealth of info,and i switched to Dyna and i have had the best harvest's ever..Dyna is complete all 16 essentals..If ya wanted to complete An or G.H you would be spending alot of $$$.Why spend all that $$$ just my .02 cents ...

ya i seen him on their.

just did a run with DG and its great stuff and just bought a Gal of it.lol. simple and cheap

M

maphisto

So my friend im glad ya found him.Now think about all these other people who swear by An and how much $$ they are spending.It's crazy only because it's just a weed plant not Aferican Violets,all we are trying to do is give good ol' Mary Jane the best enviorment.I keep my feeding levels under 500ppm and flush with R/0 every 4 weeks and VIOLA,my girls perform to their full genetic potential.Hey Irish Boy whats your feeding schedule like?
Peace,
M

I

IrishBoy

So my friend im glad ya found him.Now think about all these other people who swear by An and how much $$ they are spending.It's crazy only because it's just a weed plant not Aferican Violets,all we are trying to do is give good ol' Mary Jane the best enviorment.I keep my feeding levels under 500ppm and flush with R/0 every 4 weeks and VIOLA,my girls perform to their full genetic potential.Hey Irish Boy whats your feeding schedule like?
Peace,
M

i fed a little over 1tsp per gal of the bloom, 1tsp per gal of proteckt with feedings of DG every other watering. the other watering were budswell tea witch kicks ass!

frosty buds.

used 450w of led with the DG and guano tea.

i just got their KLN and some Hydrozime and going to run full hydro this next run with only using the Grow all the way threw flowering. talked to the CEO and he said run the Grow all the way threw and i think the N is perfect on it and others growers did great with just the grow and no bloom. you can mix the two like HB dose but i am all about saving money and much rather just but the grow only.

P1000051
P1000053
P1000075
P1000046
DSCF0299
DSCF0309
M

maphisto

im using 2ml grow
5ml pro
4ml bloom
1ml mag pro
im gonna try and dig up some phtos of my 1st run with DG it came out awesome...your girls look fantastic!!!what strain is that?

P.s. this is all hydro flood and drain:party0044:

I

IrishBoy

im using 2ml grow
5ml pro
4ml bloom
1ml mag pro
im gonna try and dig up some phtos of my 1st run with DG it came out awesome...your girls look fantastic!!!what strain is that?

P.s. this is all hydro flood and drain:party0044:

its Afgoo grown in peatmoss. next setup will be a drip system with hydroton.

M

maphisto

here is Schromys Fire...all using DG.sorry the pics are not the greatest..:dull[URL=http://invalid.com/photo/my-images/171/dscn0238b.jpg/][IMG]http://img171.invalid.com/img171/609/dscn0238b.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

M

maphisto

[URL=http://invalid.com/photo/my-images/100/dscn0237u.jpg/][IMG]http://img100.invalid.com/img100/1631/dscn0237u.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom