anyone use evergreen potting soil

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I'm planning on reusing my soil. Be hard to clean out during the winter months but if I can clean all of it during the summer, it should set me up for the whole winter moving forward.
Yes for sure you can reuse soil. I usually only like to reuse it once. I toss it out before a third time. Thats just me.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Is pro mix premium moisture control organic soil ? I onlg got it becquse it was cheap but i really like it so far
ProMix is a moisture control soil, but it is not living and has no organic activation.
It is a great soil to mix with coco for hydro grows. 50/50

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No I don't worry about bugs cuz I put a plastic snap top lid on the trash can to keep bugs out of the soil.
The bugs (usually fungus gnats) come with the soil. They get in the bags because they live anywhere there is soil and water pretty much.
You are importing them. You need to sunbake your soil first to kill off any hitch-hikers.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

The bugs (usually fungus gnats) come with the soil. They get in the bags because they live anywhere there is soil and water pretty much.
You are importing them. You need to sunbake your soil first to kill off any hitch-hikers.
I have never had issues with gnats before with my soil. Thats probably cuz the trash cans are on the south facing wall of my property they get slammed with sun so I think the heat in the trash cans probably kills them off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom