Anyone using a power cloner?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I am thinking of grabing one....the aeroponic cloner says5-7 good healy roots.......and if someone has one.....do you add liquid rooting hormones to the water to speed/aid rooting or will the miro misting do it on it's own?:nerd

S

Stackin Paper

Power cloner, lol. I swear they just put power in it to make it more marketable.

Save ya dollars and build ya own DF, plenty of 'how to's' on here and for the cost of like $20.

F

FastForward

What Stacks said...

I've got an aero cloner for 50 quid but tbh there's better, easier and cheaper to be made.

- bubble cloner: buy plastic tub, put 2 bars of airstones in the bottom, cut holes in top for cubes. Approx cost: £5.

- aero cloner: buy plastic tub, put pond fogger in it on a timer, cut holes in top for air pots (2" or 3", whichever suits). Approx cost: £18.

Alternatively, if you're dying to throw money away, I've read good reports on the GH Rainforest stuff or E-Z cloner.

S

Stackin Paper

What Stacks said...

I've got an aero cloner for 50 quid but tbh there's better, easier and cheaper to be made.

- bubble cloner: buy plastic tub, put 2 bars of airstones in the bottom, cut holes in top for cubes. Approx cost: £5.

- aero cloner: buy plastic tub, put pond fogger in it on a timer, cut holes in top for air pots (2" or 3", whichever suits). Approx cost: £18.

Alternatively, if you're dying to throw money away, I've read good reports on the GH Rainforest stuff or E-Z cloner.

I bought the 60 site EZ Clone years ago for £280, used it once and put it to the back of the hydro graveyard, ended up selling it on ebay for £115 about 2 years later, what a waste of bloody money.

D

Donk Frog

Thanks for the info guys....I don't have a lot of free time right now....so I think Ill look into an aerogarden ....anyone using one....there cheap.....and i am only going to be using it for rooting clones:nerd

M

Mr Green

i have a 60 site ez-cloner and i love it.. works well for me and i have no plans on getting rid of it.. i use olivias mixed with the water.. never had a prob or a lost clone.. roots show 4-10 days

Top Bottom