Anyone using humboldts secret??

• Thread starter Joseph29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mulehunter

Nice ! Whats ur strain and app rate?...
cw...
If you mean the humbolt secret i only use end of flower at 5ml for 2 gal and then rotate with different organics and synthetic nutes different menu everyday

bibbles

bibbles

Look it up on the California department of aguculture website it list what it is.
Then look up age old organics it's the old name for nectar. You tell me its different but guess what it is the same.
I tried looking it up, neither product had much of any information available; am I looking in the wrong place? apps1.cdfa.ca. gov/fertilizerproducts/

Jmonzon708

Jmonzon708

They say that this replaces all additives. Just use your base nute with it. Anyone tried it??? I'm copying and pasting some literature I found online about it.

Here’s a list of products you can simply replace by using Golden Tree with Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A&B, or any (complete N-P-K) base nutrient you may prefer. Just be sure to bump up the PPM's to between 800-1100 (adjust accordingly).

General Hydroponics: BioRoot, Biobud, Biomarine, Bioweed, Diamond Black, Ancient Forest, Floraclicious Plus, Diamond Nectar, Subculture, Armor Si, Florablend, Rapidstart

Rock Nutrients: Rock Supercharge, Rock Absorbalight, Rock Resinator

Botanicare: Pure blend Tea, Sweet Berry, Sweet Citrus, Liquid Karma, Vitamino, Hydroplex, Sweet Grape, Sweet Raw, Silica Blast, Fulvex, Seaplex, Zho Root inoculant, Aquashield

Advanced Nutrients: B-52 Vitamin, Bud Factor X, Bud Ignitor, Jungle Juice, Big Bud Bloom Booster, Bud Blood Bloom Stimulator, Bud Candy, Carboload, Final Phase, Hammerhead, Kushie Kush, Overdrive, Revive Crop, Protection, Sensizym, Voodoo Juice Root Booster, Ancient Earth, Grandma Engyys F-1, Grandma Engyys H-2, Iguana Juice, Mother Earth Super Tea, Nirvana, Organic B1 Vitamin, Wet Betty

Bio Bizz: Fish Mix, Top Max, Alg-A-Mic, Root Juice, Bio-Heaven

Canna: Cannazym, Rhizotonic, CannaBoost

House and Garden: Algen Extract, Amino Treatment, Bud-XL, Magic Green, Multi Zen, Roots Excelurator

X-Nutrients: Amino Blast, Bloom FX

Other: Seacrop, Hygrozyme

BUT with an npk of 0-0-2.25 how is this gonna replace a bloom booster like big bud,kool bloom,moab, etc... don't think so.
I Tried It and when I put it to flower it seems like it needed more of the b but idk all the info I could find was to play with the a and b in flowering anyway I went back the gh

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I tried looking it up, neither product had much of any information available; am I looking in the wrong place? apps1.cdfa.ca. gov/fertilizerproducts/

If your hydro store bottle doesn't tell you what's in it, it's probably SNAKE OIL!

Looking at the CDFA website, it just lists the NPK and micros. It has potassium and a few micros. It is molst likely kelp, maybe molasses. The K could be hydroxide extracted humic, but humic is incompatible with chitosan. It smells like fish, so my best guess is kelp, molasses and crab/shrip extract in Golden Tree.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hey Bill. What's the deal with humic and chitosan? Was thinking about adding in some chitosan, but glad I saw this first!

Humic/fulvic, chitosan and silica are incompatible because of their ionic charges and can create inactive precipitates. Sometimes, you can get away with mixing them to final concentration and using right away, but still may precipitate if left to sit.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Humic/fulvic, chitosan and silica are incompatible because of their ionic charges and can create inactive precipitates. Sometimes, you can get away with mixing them to final concentration and using right away, but still may precipitate if left to sit.
Thanks so much for the info! Have a great weekend.

Top Bottom