Anyone using humboldts secret??

• Thread starter Joseph29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joseph29

Joseph29

They say that this replaces all additives. Just use your base nute with it. Anyone tried Humboldts Secret??? I'm copying and pasting some literature I found online about it.

Here’s a list of products you can simply replace by using Humboldts Secret Golden Tree with Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A&B, or any (complete N-P-K) base nutrient you may prefer. Just be sure to bump up the PPM's to between 800-1100 (adjust accordingly).

General Hydroponics: BioRoot, Biobud, Biomarine, Bioweed, Diamond Black, Ancient Forest, Floraclicious Plus, Diamond Nectar, Subculture, Armor Si, Florablend, Rapidstart

Rock Nutrients: Rock Supercharge, Rock Absorbalight, Rock Resinator

Botanicare: Pure blend Tea, Sweet Berry, Sweet Citrus, Liquid Karma, Vitamino, Hydroplex, Sweet Grape, Sweet Raw, Silica Blast, Fulvex, Seaplex, Zho Root inoculant, Aquashield

Advanced Nutrients: B-52 Vitamin, Bud Factor X, Bud Ignitor, Jungle Juice, Big Bud Bloom Booster, Bud Blood Bloom Stimulator, Bud Candy, Carboload, Final Phase, Hammerhead, Kushie Kush, Overdrive, Revive Crop, Protection, Sensizym, Voodoo Juice Root Booster, Ancient Earth, Grandma Engyys F-1, Grandma Engyys H-2, Iguana Juice, Mother Earth Super Tea, Nirvana, Organic B1 Vitamin, Wet Betty

Bio Bizz: Fish Mix, Top Max, Alg-A-Mic, Root Juice, Bio-Heaven

Canna: Cannazym, Rhizotonic, CannaBoost

House and Garden: Algen Extract, Amino Treatment, Bud-XL, Magic Green, Multi Zen, Roots Excelurator

X-Nutrients: Amino Blast, Bloom FX

Other: Seacrop, Hygrozyme

BUT with an npk of 0-0-2.25 how is this gonna replace a bloom booster like big bud,kool bloom,moab, etc... don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tnelz

Tnelz

So I've read and read and read on this stuff. Can't figure it out myself. @oscar169 has some knowledge on most nutes bro. I believe he mentioned this a while back. But there is just no way that it's gonna do all it says it does. I'd keep ur nutrient regiment the same as u always have and add some. Or just give it a shot. I'd sure like to hear more about it. Usually when something has such crazy claims it falls short. That's not to say it isn't a good product just no way it live up to its claims. In saying that I could be wrong. Use it and let us all know bro. Good luck.

Joseph29

Joseph29

Hey bro. Check out growermd on YouTube. He has some pretty good things to say about it. And judging by his grows (size, success) he knows his stuff. Hope this helps.
Thanks. Yeah I originally heard about this on growermd's channel. The application rate for this stuff is 2.5ml/gal in veg and 5ml/gal in flower. I'd have to run a side by side with my normal nute regiment to see if this stuff can hold it's own. BUT I still wouldn't drop the pk boosters.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks. Yeah I originally heard about this on growermd's channel. The application rate for this stuff is 2.5ml/gal in veg and 5ml/gal in flower. I'd have to run a side by side with my normal nute regiment to see if this stuff can hold it's own. BUT I still wouldn't drop the pk boosters.
I wouldn't either. Sound thinking bro. If u grab it let me know how it goes. Pretty dialed in but always on the hunt for good stuff. Just picked up some cannabolic stacker from med man. Only been a couple days but I'm liking it.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Just found this thread. I just made the switch to the Jungle Juice 3-part from AN, I also decided to add Humboldt's Secret after seeing the claims to eliminate the need for all the rest of the AN line-up and some stellar reviews that make that claim sound feasible. I will continue using Cal-Mag but, I'm gonna try running just those three things and see what happens. Hoping for great things!

M

mulehunter

Ive been using golden secret for the last 3 harvests and it is good stuff puts on frost and has really helpeds on stressed plants,to bring in a good harvest ,but if yoh have a good feeding and are on point with your nutes ,youshouldnt need it,that shit is to expensive,but like i said if your having sick plants or heat problems it will help bring in a good crop.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My grow is small enough that the expense isn't that bad, especially if it really works well! I'm not physically able to have a large grow, the only upside is I can afford to use things that would be too expensive for someone with a large grow to bother with.

M

mulehunter

My grow is small enough that the expense isn't that bad, especially if it really works well! I'm not physically able to have a large grow, the only upside is I can afford to use things that would be too expensive for someone with a large grow to bother with.
Hows that Humboldt secret working?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hows that Humboldt secret working?
So far, so good. I want to see how some of these are through finish and beyond before I really make up my mind about it. When I get to a point where I feel like I can say one way or the other I'll be sure to post my opinion here. I have no regrets about using it so far at least.

M

mulehunter

So far, so good. I want to see how some of these are through finish and beyond before I really make up my mind about it. When I get to a point where I feel like I can say one way or the other I'll be sure to post my opinion here. I have no regrets about using it so far at least.
Yea its good stuff,i switch it up adding that to my base nutes ,it has its turn once or twice a week !

clutch419

clutch419

Save your money just buy zues juice from nectar of the gods it's almost the same thing with the same results I did a side by side test and guess what no difference between the two. And on Facebook they take down my posts showing they are almost the same thing and 2/3 the price

M

mulehunter

Save your money just buy zues juice from nectar of the gods it's almost the same thing with the same results I did a side by side test and guess what no difference between the two. And on Facebook they take down my posts showing they are almost the same thing and 2/3 the price
Sounds good any other info on it i would like to try it ,humbolt is expensive.

clutch419

clutch419

Look it up on the California department of aguculture website it list what it is.
Then look up age old organics it's the old name for nectar. You tell me its different but guess what it is the same.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Look it up on the California department of aguculture website it list what it is.
Then look up age old organics it's the old name for nectar. You tell me its different but guess what it is the same.
Not surprising really, pretty common practice for people to repackage old shit with a new name and a higher price tag and there's always someone willing to try it out. I fell into it, luckily I only bought a small bottle to test, I'll go with a cheaper version in the future, if I use it at all.

M

mulehunter

Not surprising really, pretty common practice for people to repackage old shit with a new name and a higher price tag and there's always someone willing to try it out. I fell into it, luckily I only bought a small bottle to test, I'll go with a cheaper version in the future, if I use it at all.
I noticed everytime i use golden secret my buds start to foxtail .i dont know if thats good or bad ,but it looks cool .

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings all,
Been using golden tree four months now, it's... OK but seems a bit like a humic concentrate and some type of fermented blend, stinks super Dark liquid that will stain anything it touches, the Wachters' sea spraa liquid seaweed is similar but the laminaria species, ...it(hs) may have some seaweed....overall overpriced
got 2 bottles of it so I'll use it up, good growth to me overrated...
Peace
...cw

M

mulehunter

Greetings all,
Been using golden tree four months now, it's... OK but seems a bit like a humic concentrate and some type of fermented blend, stinks super Dark liquid that will stain anything it touches, the Wachters' sea spraa liquid seaweed is similar but the laminaria species, ...it(hs) may have some seaweed....overall overpriced
got 2 bottles of it so I'll use it up, good growth to me overrated...
Peace
...cw
that humbolt nutes gives it that foxtail look ahhahaha
20160126 115242

Top Bottom