Anyone using Plant prod mj line?

• Thread starter HeLLfiReZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Has anyone used the new cannabis focused plant prod line? https://www.plantprod.com/crop/medical/

I have been looking to switch to a more easily obtainable fert line and this line sparks my interest. Dry Powder form, comes in 2kg or 15 kg bags and is pretty reasonably priced at around 80 to 109 a 15kg depending on the part. With no dyes added, low heavies etc.

The various parts below.

I'm looking for opinions on how to approach this program. In their guidelines they speak of rotational feeds with grow, cal kick for example, same in bloom. If you check the labels notice the 0% calcium content. Cal kick is cal nitrate with k basically, and cal spike is 0% N Calmag.

I'm really not to sure how to approach this. I'm in peat but planning a move to hydro. My gut says cal kick isn't needed at all and ca/mg supplementation is enough. Not really seeing the need for boost either.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Been playing with the bloom and so far so good. Left out cal kick and supplementing with gh calmag. I spoke to the plant prod rep, and dropped off a water sample.

HeavyLungs

HeavyLungs

How have you been making out with the plant prod line? I’d be interested in picking your brain a little 😀.. I’ve been using it for 6 months now. I went from mixing it in with my liquid ferts (Mostly green planet) to using exclusively. I like the results but struggling to dial everything in properly..
are you still using plant prod?
pictures from last room

BillyGreenVerified

BillyGreenVerified

Hey how you making out ? Are you still using PPMJ? Was thinking about making the switch back to it. I used to use it in the early 2000 (but it was their generic line back then -Not MJ). Was hoping to hear an update or any feedback you could offer.

Happy Growing!

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Their base mixes look a lot like Growmore soluble powders.

The only one I have used is their chelated micronutrients, which are the best on the market. It's the chelated version of JR Peter's MOST.

Top Bottom