Anyone wanne test Price winning genetics ? he he

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
karma i dont have pics in my gallery i had sold my camera bout a while ago but im purchasing a new one next week a real camera

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

sounds like some impressive hybrids you got there KG. the SSSDH x Jack and the jack o nesia are some interesting combinations.

good luck to everyon lovers woe that gets to try these. the sativa lovers will surely rejoice:smiley_joint:

K

Karma Genetics

There must be more farmer's intrested in testing these. There is a totaal of 15 packs so let's get those finger in the air.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Hey Karma I would be willing to run one for you. Preferably the SSSDH x Jack. Let me know. I have a couple test grows going right now but could makes some more room for sure. Check the links in my sig.

EDIT:
Here is my preference in order.
1.SSSDH x Jack
2.Sweet Jack
3.Jackonesia

N

Nuglover

I can't believe people aren't blowing this thread up with offers.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully someone out there blesses me to test the sssdhx jack, of course i have a camera and the space to grow them out with an honest opinion.

Peace

G81

K

Karma Genetics

That is more like it. he he

I will start making the list from post in this thread.

B

BiggerTom

I don't know that I quite fit the qualifications, but I'm close.
I would be interested taking on some of these genetics and seeing how they do. :damnhippie:
My order of preference: 1.JackONesia 2.SSSDHxJack 3.SweetJack. The faster finsihing sativa is preferable.:420::smiley_joint:

wonka

wonka

looking forward to when you have the~sssdh x jack~at the farm~:cash~

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm really surprised more people haven't jumped all over the sssdh x jack.
I'd be happy to do a test thread for you if still need testers. :cool0044:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Woah...way to kill a thread huh?:icon_dizzy:

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hey K.G

I was just wandering if I was on the list (or not) for testing.I remember we spoke about it

Let me know
Thanks
Ocanabis.

G

guerilla family

I would love to join in testing your genetics! If u got room, put me on the list! I would be honored to test these strains! I've got what it takes, and I have plenty of room for some new strains!

:smiley_joint:GFam

K

Karma Genetics

Here is the List with the selected testers, Hope you got what you wanted. And good luck

Jack O Nesia

Ocanabis
Notoriusskunk
Green 81
Reel busy 1
Ripz

SSSDH x Jack

Highroller
Nuglover
Rural Growop
Tokinblackguy
Sour Power

Sweet Jack

Pimpin
TheNman
Stone69
Ocanabis
Highroller

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats excellent news, thanks Karma. I really appreciate this gesture. :)

B

BiggerTom

Well, I was passed over this time. Good luck to those fortunate enough to be selected.
Please post a detailed account, I am very intersted in how these crosses turn out.:damnhippie:
I'll be watching for the threads in the very near future.:smiley_joint:

D

D9420

sounds good!! hope to see some good threads on them soon. i would love to test everything and anything from the breeders here maybe one day i will get lucky enough. but i wont throw my name into the hat unless i have the time and space to do a proper test run. keep up the great work Karma :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom