Anyone want to help me out on a game plan please!

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Hey buds. I'm a micro grower and I have a grow cab that i'm prepping for my 3rd grow but this time i'm not really focusing on 1 plant and a decent yield. I want to do 3 strains of some TGA seeds instead of doing trail and error to find a female because the beans are regular seeds.

SOOOO.....since space is a concern, I wanted to flower all of my seeds in a 1 gallon smart pot but I wanted to know the best way in getting them to flower in such a small container.

I've seen a plant flower in a solo cup so I know it can be done but i'm clueless right now as to the right approach for it.

My plan so far is to put a seedling in a solo cup...let her go 2 weeks then transplant her into a maybe half gallon container and let her go another 2-3 weeks then transplant her into the 1 gallon smart pot and start 12/12.

Anyone want to help me out on my game plan? :banana1sv6:

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I'd suggest making sure you end up with enough room for three girls, just in case. I did somewhat the same thing as far as trying to germ several seeds hoping I would get at least one or two fems. I ended up with 8 fems out of 11 seeds (a blessing really). I didn't have enough room for them all in my space and it was hard to cull the ones I could not fit. Also you could just go from 16 oz party cup straight to 1 gallon pot. You could leave them in a 16 oz cup for like three weeks then transplant to 1 gallon for flower. That's what I'm gonna do this round, myself.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

There were 7 in here to start and was an outdoor short season grow, started and finished in this pot. 2 were male and got chopped and now they are reveging.

DSCF2180.JPG

4 of the 5 reveging the 5th was just too weak.
DSCF21951.JPG

Yeah ckeck OD's stuff hes got many stains going.

G

GrimloxK

Damn I love the farm.

Thanks guys.

Well What I was thinking of doing is starting some tga seedlings in maybe a 10 oz solo cup...let her go a couple weeks and then put her in a 16 or 20 oz cup...then about a week before going 12/12 put her in the 1 gallon smart pot.

I'm figuring out of 3 TGA seeds I hopefully get 1 female.

Here's my question(s) now...

- do you think that with a 1 gallon grow I would be able to yield atleast half an ounce per plant...my reasoning is that for my previous 2 grows I've flowered 1 plant in a 3 gallon container and I was able to pull 2 1/2 - 3 ounces out of a under 3 foot plant.

- Do you think 3-4 transplants would result in too much shock to my plants?

- If say I was able to have 1 female out of the 3....could I then transplant her in flowering into a 3 gallon smart pot without any serious consequences? Reason being that if I do have 1 female...I have a 3 gallon pot just laying around so why not increase my yields on that 1 plant.

Thanks buds!

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Whats up man glad to see on round 2 as well, We ran the 5 gallon the first time,switched to all 3 g smart pots and we are shocked,Started in the Dixie cups let them go 3 weeks from clone mind you,went straight into the 3g and they just blew the fuck up :)

G

GrimloxK

CA my man, how goes it?

I haven't even updated my thread...i'm so ashamed. How much did you end up pulling?

But yea broski...3 gallon smart pots are very feasible to pull a couple good ounces...especially if your using HPS lights and have enough room to grow.

When your doing a micro grow though....every little thing needs to be optimized as much as possible.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I updated it with that info,(The journal) Need to grab some shots to finish out that grow,But 2.0 looks so promising from all the shit I learned from the Bad Ass people on this board :)

Top Bottom