Apollo 13 BX

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Hey Farmers this is my Medical Grow.

Im using AN nutes and 1000 Watts with 5 gallon bubble buckets i guess it would be a DWC system. This also is my first attempt at Hydro, and Scrogin, but like my fourth attempt at growing. So here we go.

Vegin out
Canapy_d.jpg

Close up
Close_up_of_Top_Node_1.jpg

Now i flipped on 11-1 So this is like 10 days after flipin them ladies.
11-15_Canapy.jpg

Under canapy lookin up at my Daylight 1000 watt MH.
Under_Canapya.JPG

Now a bud shot at about 18ish days of flowering
11-19a.JPG

So Yeah feel free to let me know ur thoughts.

I got some ogiesels starting out soon too but they are still in training.
Training_Week_4_b.jpg

Till Next time.
StrikeitRich

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

Scrogging really?

Congrats!
Your plants looks pretty healthy so-far!
I too am new to scrogging.
I am starting a new grow that I am running also
in a 5gallon dwc that I plan to scrog.
Question: I can see that you are using a screen
but it looks like you are just letting your plants
grow through the screen, but it doesn't look like
you are doing any scrog techniques. Such as weaving the plants through the screen, tying the plants to the screen to allow the shorter branches to catch up to the taller etc.
Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

S

StrikeitRich

at first i just pulled em back then once the plants got big enough to actually weave them into place i redid the whole screen with a weave. Yeah it beat em up preaty good too. lol but you live a learn. Next time ill probably make the holes a little bigger to allow easier weavin. This strain didnt need to really be tied into place or maybe the smaller holes helped to hold em in place either way it all worked out in the end. Nice even Canapy. Ill take some more pics later today once the HPS shuts down.
Peace
StrikeitRich

S

StrikeitRich

Here is a shot of the side of canapy sorry bout the HPS

Picture_0054.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

Here are some specs

Veg Nute Lineup
Veg_Nute_Line_up.jpg

Flowering Nute Lineup
Flower_Nute_Line_up.jpg

4foot 4inch Square PVC Screen with 1 Inch intersections about 10 inches above the 5 gallon buckets, All buckets are individually tested and fed.

I just redid the mixes at 600 PPM..

Here She is at 21 Days
Picture_0183.jpg

and without shielding HPS
Picture_0173.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

24 days Flowering

K i snaped these two shots after lights out.. They are frosting up nicely and smelling of lemonpeppery babypoo fuel...

11-24a.jpg

11-24.jpg

Feel free to comment or ask a question or two.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

26 Days and Looking NICE!

K here are the Ladies at 26 days into flowering.

Ohh yeah u used a light shield on the hps that is why there is a color hew.

11-26.jpg

11-26a.jpg

11-26b.jpg

11-26c.jpg

11-26d.jpg

11-26e.jpg

11-26f.jpg

Hope u Enjoy

B

bigloudvtwin

Very nice! I just flipped my girls three days ago. Can't wait. I got a 45 power lighted magnifier on it's way from ebay to get a closer look at the trichromes when they start filling up. Your gonna be rolling inbuds soon dude! Keep the pics coming!

S

StrikeitRich

27 days Flowering (NO HPS)

Here we go again... but without HPS

@27 days

11-27.JPG

11-27b.JPG

11-27c.JPG

11-27d.JPG

Hope yall enjoy.

If u got a question feel free to ask bout it.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 30 days

Some close up shots to get a nice look at them Thric Heads formin up nice.

11-30.JPG

11-30a.JPG

11-30b.JPG

11-30c.JPG

Hope yall enjoy this as much as i do...

Peace,
S i R
:harvest:

S

StrikeitRich

Mothers??

Just wanted to show yall my possible mothers. It is stagering how much faster plants grow in hydroponics over soil also im thinkin about running some of these possible Apollo 13 BX mothers in conjunction with a hydro unit just to see the dif between soil and hydro on the Apollo 13 BX since Subcool normally seems to use soil.

Also i threw some of my Ogeisels into soil with the Apollo for possible Mother too..

11-30soil.JPG

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Red Hairs

Noticed some definate change in color on some of the pistles.

@ 31 days flowering

11-31.JPG

11-31a.JPG

11-31b.JPG

11-31c.JPG

Really smelling of over ripe fruite and lemon fuel. Not Super strong but very pungent, if i am working and bump one to hard it smells up strong.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@33 days

the only plant that is really had any noticable change in pistil color is the runt of the four cuts i got she had an orinal issue with algea i believe, due to my clear tubein on the drain valve and stem. opps again u live and learn... Anywho, yeah back to them ladies.

11-33.JPG

Shes starting to plump a little faster now... :)

11-33a.JPG

11-33b.JPG

11-33c.JPG

I just wanted to say im super excited in two weeks here soon ill be able to aquire my two cuts of a friends Querkel... :)

Peace,
S i R

PHEN

PHEN

Nice Apollo 13 BX, she is lookin right, the smell sounds nice too. Cant wait to see her finished keep it up mane, great job. :cool

S

StrikeitRich

@35 days

Stinkin up bad and ohh so eweygewy goodness.

11-35a.JPG

11-35c.JPG

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

DIY Carbon Scrubber

K well I got it put together, but only one way to find out if it work or not, and that I'll know tommorrow.

DIYFilter1.jpg

And Yes the blue Furnace filter fabric will surround the entire Scrubber.

DIYFilter.jpg

This thing was fun to build, and cost maybe 35 bucks to make. So def. worth ur time if u don't feel like spending about 150$ for a premade one which u cannot replace the carbon in, then by all means go for it.

Peace,
S i R

Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice I would like to know how u made that bad boy right there I could use a smaller one for my mother room. Looks good bro I am on my 4 indoor grow as well. Ummm before I for get were u using the mh bulb when u started flowering????????

S

StrikeitRich

Yes I did actually. My MH is a Blue Daylight Hortolux its a dual MH and HPS as well good to keep that 12/12 stretch weeks under control. after about 21 days I switch to the Super HPS Hotolux Eye.

Here is a pic of the runt of the four cuts I got she is maturing a tad faster than the rest and is starting to form foxtail like things off in 3 dif. directions.

@ 37 days flowering

11-37b.JPG

11-37.JPG

11-37a.JPG

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom