11-38.jpg

11-38c.jpg

11-38b.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

PH and CO2?

Just curious if adding CO2 does anything to ur PH?

Any thoughts on subject please share?

S

StrikeitRich

Just wanted to share that i switched up the Scrubber i flipped the fan to make it suck air through the scrubber and into the enclosed hood then another 400 cfm 6 inch inline fan sucking air from the hood out through the roof of the house. It is really pumping now too. when i touch the ducting u can just feel the air screaming along.:) I think im redy to add another 1000 Watts for the next run!

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 40 days

40 days into flower.

took right after light came on srry.

11-40a.jpg

11-40.jpg

But this is how i set up my ventilation and scrubber system.

11-40b.jpg

11-40c.jpg

Peace,
S i R

MEGA956

MEGA956

//I love how the tric's sparkle in your shots.
Awsome Bro!

S

StrikeitRich

@ 41 days

Start flushin in a couple days here.

11-41.jpg

11-41a.jpg

11-41b.jpg

11-41c.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

When to start FLUSH?

Just curious what everyones thoughts are on when to and how long to flush for. I got DI water and a flushing Solution just wondering how long i should plan to flush em out for? Again ive never ran hydro before, so just curious what everyone thinks bout it. I plan to give her 2 weeks of flushing which if i start it tommorrow would take her to about 56 days FTW. Does that sound and look right by the pics i posted?

Peace,
S i R

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plants

They look great, and a two week flush will make for some delicious smoke. I was wondering who's apollo 13bx this was I was thinking subcool but didn't see it in here. I've run querkle before and you will like it

mal

S

StrikeitRich

Yup Subcool is what im thinking, honestly i just aquired these cuts from a close friend and he said that they where grown from a Subcools Gear, But my buddy is the one that picked this girly out of his entire pack he got, he calls her his SHORT Pheno. cause of quick flower times and stature, and honestly he was right this girl stretched like not at all. good thing I filled up my screen before i flipped like he told me too.:)

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Got my Dehumidifier Today. Got a deal on it too. Gotta luv it when people are willing to trade.

DeHumi.jpg

Also planted my Mother into her final resting place, hope she provides well for me.

2 weeks or so of root growth.

MOTHER_PLANT.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 43 days

K I'm wondering if i should start my flush? Im planning on a 2 week flush so that would put me at 56 days FTW what y'all think is she ready to start my flush?

11-43.jpg

11-43e.jpg

Now here are some dif shapes the colas all came in take a look odd since they are all from the same mother...

11-43c.jpg

11-43b.jpg

I'm really starting to get excited now that all the hard work is done its about that time to start to reap some of my rewards...:harvest:

Peace,
S i R

hiboy

hiboy

its nice to know your strain when u start flushing, but even if your a week early or a week late your still gona be alright
are you going to run clearex or some flushing solution?
h

S

StrikeitRich

Yeah i got the AN version "Final Fase". Is that similar to what ur talkin about?

Good to know bout that i've never ran hydro or this strain so im going by how she looks and what i think she needs. but im happy to hear that it wont hurt her non if im not exactly at that 2 week mark with flushing.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

starting Flush @ day 45

Just want u all to know what I did, I added my Flushing Solution "Final Phase" to my Rez after Flushing with Ph'd DI water. The PPMs on the water where 1's and 0's on all containers... Gotta luv having access to a ChemLab Test Facility... :)

Just curious if im still supposed to drain off my tanks and redo the rez's after a week as well, or if i just top of like normal for the planned 2 weeks?

Peace,
S i R

S

Sour Sole

StrikeitRich, Your grow looks amazing. As to your question on the flushing and what to do about the rez. I have never run the Apollo 13 Bx but have had great success with running the rez for 3-4 days then I change my rez and put in new flushing agent. I continue this for 3 to 4 rez changes and then my flush is done. It can take some extra time, but I have found that I get the smoothest smoke and best taste that way. Hope I was some help to you, and good luck on the harvest. Those trich's are just beautiful.

Sour Sole

S

StrikeitRich

Ty for ur thoughts. I too am thinkin that makes the most sence cause that way i remove stuff that disolves into the water when i do a change. i was sorta trying to avoid that while i was using ferts, but now it switches. lol, but that is what im going for i really like a smooth and full smoke, without that tingle that makes u cough and throat hurt.

Just an update

Clones doing great and ready to start a run of Apollo in Soil.

Picture_00411.jpg

Also just wanna throw a pic of this wonderful munch i threw while writing this. All i got to say is Food and Cannabis.. Two best things in the world.

Delicious Tostatas!

Picture_00110.jpg

:) Peace,
S i R

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Flush Away

Those girls should be tasty, great grow

mal

S

StrikeitRich

@ 46 days

Ty Mal

Just wanted to show u some shots of the canapy. I took these as the lights where turnin on so sorry if they are a little outa focus..

But they are def swelling and stinkin

These are in chronological order.
11-15_Canapy.jpg

11-24a.jpg

11-46.JPG

more o f them at 46 days
11-46a.jpg

11-46b.jpg

For this being my first SCRoG run and Hydro run these are my thoughts on how it went, so far.

Hydro-

Posative, Very good control over nute regamin and addatives. easy to learn, but allot of learning. And SUPER results.

Negative, VERY touchy, gotta pay very close attention to ur plants and need some knowledge on plant healty and nutrient uptake and PH is ur constant enemy, every day u should be checking that shit. ALso bit pricey. compared to getting a bag of soil and base nutes and molasis for doing a soil grow. But we will see with the smoke if it was worth all that. I'm thinkin so. Also Hydro is a bit un economical for large setups atleast id think so, and if ur running different strains at dif times that throws an even bigger lump in the road when doing it on a larger scale. I'd hate to individually test 60 buckets.. HA.

SCRog Grow Style-

I doubt that i will ever do anything but this style of grow. I mean look at that canapy. 4 plants made that thing. and my numbers are through the roof. Compaired to standard grow with four plants. Its hard to set up and hard to train em into place, but once u did it its done u dont gotta mess with em after 2-3 weeks into flowering. If u did it right that is. No more strings holding up branches and bamboo stakes everywhere and the dreaded moment when u walk into ur room after dark period and see ur top cola snapped off from the weight of itself.

I would personally recommend SCRogin to anyone, aslong as ur willing to do it right, but then again if ur not than u shouldnt be growing anything at all.

Just my .02,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 47 days flowerin

This is my montage of the dif shapes of Apollo 13 BX,

47 days

11-47f.jpg

11-47g.jpg

11-47c.jpg

11-47e.jpg

11-47a.jpg

11-47b.jpg

11-47.jpg

11-47d.jpg

Getting VERY close now.

Peace,
S i R

M

mrhouston907

Lookin pretty frosty, should be some great smoke. Btw, when I flush I run my flushing solution for for the first week, then nothing but ph'ed water. Good job!!!!

Top Bottom