IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_26081.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Apricot Leather or Jam
Associated smells of bud : an earthiness or dog smell (really hard to define, but there is something that has my mind searching, searching)

TASTE

Dominant flavor : Smell translates to the smoke excellently, In fact, to me, it tastes like apricot brandy - little more Carmel on the pallet. Also give a slight mouth tingle/burn like brandy.
Associated flavors :

Harsh/smoothness : 10+ (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no - yes only cause of the final expansion

BUZZ

Profile : Unique! to my best guess its a 40% Head to 60 % body. The unique components about the high is it seem to be dominated be the head for the first half of the high then melting into one of the most pleasant body highs with a good clear/uplifting heads simultaneously I've smoked in years. Will need to test some more but seem to make patients amorous! - Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : 10 but grower pay attention this is a Plus +3 Bag appeal, nose, and High not to mention no ones seem apricot in their smoke yet.(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : 3+ hrs of pure bliss! I might become Obs water boy just to be around when he burns this heaven sent goddess - - it would be worth it.(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime Anytime! everyday in every way
Munchies? : yes/no No
-----------------------------------------------------

First I gotta Say Obs, I'm going to need a bit more of this Helix to continue with my experiments - scientific testing, LOL, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhha, LOL! :smiley_joint:
Second, *#% !$@%#^$ - there were NO beans in this one! *&^#%&@ @^#%$!*(@*#^ !!!!!! :character0029:

Alright on to the story - I'm assuming Obs doesn't mind if i disclose the story as he told me, but to protect the Innocent! These seed came to him as a gift from a couple in his geographical area, that aren't involved in the movement or scene. He was told they were called Helix, thats it, other then he didn't sit on those beans - and now look what he has!:rollj:

Obs grew these out pure from the source and has renamed it the Apricot Helix because of this absolutely unique cannibinoid/essential oils combo - wow. :icon_spin: I already know I will eat these words on the very next report(Legend) but Fuck OGs and all this Hype :sick0004: - I'm on to the New - Helix! I've already said I love what the helix did to the Chemdog D in the Apricot D hybrid.

For me beyond the pleasure of smoking this flower, this High has everything Ive been looking for Body - pain relief, all over body good feeling, light and youthful. The head is uplifting clear yet medicating.

Music sound better, food taste better, amorous, active, engaging, coherent, flexible, relief from near all pain - dare i say the Holy Grail? if not as close as has been found yet!

The look and look alone remind heads of a really nice Jack Herer, Jack Hybrid, or 707 headband, as it has a super dense structure but also has small crown like fox-tailing. After lots of looking I think i may be called Helix cause it seem like its 2 coils of bud wrapping around the stem. the empty void (see pic) is interesting as well.

Look, feel, weight, texture, Color it looks like most commercial Dank OG's out there - it bracky, nodey, dank frosted, tight,heavy. looks like it has a very low leaf to calyx ratio, no evidence of sugar leaves. But that smell - No OG could pass as the Helix.

If I think of More I will update it.:cool0044:

:star:star:star:star:star:star:star:star

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine () -metallic () -ammonia () - urine () - vinegar () -bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues () - Alcohol/Ethanol (Apricot Brandy!)

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - apricots (X) - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti () - floral () - perfume () - blossom ()-minty () - menthol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam (X) - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

mmm I'm drooling... incredible smoke reports! well done thanks rabbi

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
This is the one I was waiting for!

Frakin A dude!:confused0054:

Nom

edit; pretty neat to hear the story. Can't remember the last time I've wanted to try a strain as bad as this one... Christ! lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very nice - so who does one have to blow to get some nugs of that?

I kid, I kid

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Whoa, haven't seen anything that trich'd out since Pimps up Hoes Down, hahaha, another Great report Rabbi, and as usual fantastic job OBS, Peace SSP

genepool

genepool

Great report Rabbi u got pimped I can see.:cool0041:
I love the smell of leather & apricot caramel brandy flav :confused0054:
MMmmmmmm... mmm
Yum Yum gimmie sum! Sharing is caring:anim_09:...:sign0005:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Sh*t looks/sounds DANK!
Hope to seem some on the bay soon.

Aligee

Aligee

lol !!! nice report RABBI !!! you the man lol lol lol !!!

G

Green Supreme

Nice report man. Get nugs? hmmm a cut would be nice mumble mumble teehee. Biggups to all involved. She looks like a keeper. Peace GS

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

damn! 2 year dead strain revived! i was on the hunt for this for some time, but i found an apricot that has just as much if not more frost.... but obs showing that plant was the basis for the first time i've said "i need that"

and WILL soon be available to people. no "nanananana's" from me.

would love to know more about that helix line, especially since im pretty sure its a MALE he has to make those.... pollen please? haha

CageyBee

CageyBee

Love it when people dont read the dates on the threads. Funny shit

socalval

socalval

Lol first thang i noticed Jan 2011 and 2013 next to each other .
Anywho since we are here hey CR whos got some and is it for the masses or just your circle ?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not this helix, but yeah i do have an apricot strain that packs on just as much if not more frost....

MASSES. my circle is anyone not a douche bag.

we dubbed it granny's apricot... plan on working that girl a little bit, trying to get that out there hopefully as a BX or just mixed with some niceness....

i only have very few pics, and just scrapped my whole flower room that was half full of it (needed drastic changes ASAP to my room) but the mom is alive and kickin...
these were from the summer run of it.... havent ran it since.... very very little stash left LOL
GApricot
Gapricot
Granny apricot 2
Granny apricot 3
Granny apricot 4
Granny apricot 2 2
Granny apricot 2
Granny Apricot

yellowhead

yellowhead

Now THIS sounds like a strain I'd like to grow and smoke! Where do I get seeds for this?

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I doubt apricot helix seeds will ever be available to the public, very elite strain only held by a very small handful of people I'm afraid. But good luck id be first in line haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom