Aptus Facilitator....

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats up guys, my buddy owns a business that rennovates houses and had a job that was a trashed growhouse and found tons of gear and 1000ml bottles of all the aptus products, long story short their mine now for free ninety free!! i run CAPs tea in coco, is it useless to use ecozen and startboost, while using ogbiowar? I know excess enzymes can cause problems with microbiology reproduction in the rhizosphere.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Whats up guys, my buddy owns a business that rennovates houses and had a job that was a trashed growhouse and found tons of gear and 1000ml bottles of all the aptus products, long story short their mine now for free ninety free!! i run CAPs tea in coco, is it useless to use ecozen and startboost, while using ogbiowar? I know excess enzymes can cause problems with microbiology reproduction in the rhizosphere.
When I did the last run of Heavy 16 base and the 7 bottles of aptus I used Caps teas and still used the Ecozen, the run was killer, but I would also like to know.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

I discountinued all enzyme products after introducing caps gear some time ago, also dropped root excel due to the same strains of bennies being available in the biowar buffet. wonder if the same goes for ecozen and startboost or if there is maybe some propietery ingredients not listed. Ill probably just post the two bottles on ebay for cheap and put it towards a new composter for summer. Chyeeea

Quantrill

Quantrill

I wish the guy responsible for that label was here to explain how the math's works on that.

I figure the picture on their website that shows the N-P-K of 0-0-4 is more accurate. But what the hell do I know.

I like how the K2O percentage is higher than the SiO2 percentage, a one of a kind product for certain. :wtf:

T

toquer

It would be interesting to know the actual ph of Fasilitor in the bottle..I'm sure that's impossible with a regular meter though.
Ok so I started a new set today... 2 gallons for the little girls
2 gallons AC/Dehu condensate - 7.4 @ 29ppm
added 1.2ml FaSilitor - 5.6 @ 34ppm
added 4ml Oneness - 4.2 @ 233ppm
added 2ml StartBoost - 4.3 @ 249ppm
added 1ml MassBoost - 4.2 @ 293ppm
added 2ml Ecozen - 4.4 @ 305ppm
added .7ml AN pH up - 6.2 @ 359ppm

For larger plants i start with a combination of tap and AC condensate water and my PPM's start at 200 then.

Just some info from this morning.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Ok so I started a new set today... 2 gallons for the little girls
2 gallons AC/Dehu condensate - 7.4 @ 29ppm
added 1.2ml FaSilitor - 5.6 @ 34ppm
added 4ml Oneness - 4.2 @ 233ppm
added 2ml StartBoost - 4.3 @ 249ppm
added 1ml MassBoost - 4.2 @ 293ppm
added 2ml Ecozen - 4.4 @ 305ppm
added .7ml AN pH up - 6.2 @ 359ppm

For larger plants i start with a combination of tap and AC condensate water and my PPM's start at 200 then.

Just some info from this morning.

I always caution farmers when using ac/dehuey condensate for 2 reasons. First its basically distilled h20 with no good properties and at times that condensate can have mold and pathagens present from the coils of the ac and dehuey condenser.

Does anyone have any info on the Delta 9 Nutrients Silicate? I was told it was 20% Si?

Last edited:
T

toquer

Appreciate the insight... I run ozone nonstop, the coils are cleaned regularly and flushed with peroxide... (I've got OCD lol), the resi runs an oxygen shield bubbler one of the big ones. I've been using this method for several years and never had issues. Mosquito's once.

T

toquer

Thought about it while driving. I also go through about 30 gallons of water a day. So the AC condensate resi is cycled through daily as well. Just seems better than making RO and wasting 60 gallons with the same outcome.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I use mine ac/dehuey as well and have been for 7+ years. Always use benny's and zone from time to time and never an issue. Im working on using my waist water from my DTW as well Im going to run into the same container and run it through an RO and then PH and base Via controller and re use. Completely contained system. Self Sufficient.

I figure Ill b putting about 400 through the ro have a pre charged charcoal before the membranes that I will change once per month and should get a 8 months to a year out of my membranes. Sorry to get off subject.

Fasilitor is a great product for Hydro. I used to do recycled soil and as you all have said with a great micro life simple SI works well. But in a hydro (coco) set up Aptus has figured out a way (Im not chemist actually far far fro m it)To make my plants grow and act nothing Ive ever seen. I ran aptus last year as well and Didn't justify the cost. And like 4 months ago I said Im going to add back Fasilitor to my current regimen with canna coco as base and in 3 days I could not believe the difference in my plants. Plant I have been growing for a long long time changed so much more lateral growth and tighter node spacing and just the over all health and vigor of every strain is just off the charts. I just fill my rez add 3 ml per gallon and mix for a min it gets all foamy and I add my normal food topping out at about 800 both veg and bloom. Ph to 5.5 and I add to every rez. Veg and Bloom all the way through week 6 then I cut it out. I think my water is 6.8 when I add the Fasilitor.

I too would like to save money on it. Im going through 250 ml a week. $140 but I can honesty say its worth it in my eye's. Just until I can find something else.

After talking to TK and reading throught this thread And HK I just ordered an entire round of Cyco to try Im going to do one with their silica. One with Fasilitor their entire line. Then Im going to try their silica with my regimen and see how it goes. While I can not add to this thread with anything scientific I will post my findings if you all like.

Thank you all for all this info. Def plan on reading whats to come hope to find something to replace the price tag.
Im def. going to check out that new store for better prices. Thanks for the reads guys.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

sorry you are correct late allot of foaming at the mouth

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Man that site has crazy good prices. Anyone using the PK boost? And also what feed chart you guys trying? I saw they changed it.

N

nightmarecreature

If anyone is interested in what's in Facilitator, here it is.

Indole3 Butyric Acid ( IBA is a plant hormone in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial horticultural plant rooting products.)

Naphthaleneacetic Acid (NAA is a synthetic plant hormone in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial plant rootinghorticultural products; it is a rooting agent.)

Polyacrylamide (The primary functions of Polyacrylamide Soil Conditioners are to increase soil tilth, aeration, and porosity and reduce compaction, dustiness and water run-off. Secondary functions are to increase plant vigor, color, appearance.)

Boron:
0.1%
Sol. Potash: 0.6%
Molybdenum: 0.001%
Humic Acid
Phosphorous Acid
Vitamin B1
Kelp
1.4% Silica

Heavy Metals PPM:
Arsenic:
0.6Cadmium: < 0.1Mercury: < 0.05Lead: < 1.2Nickel: 0.6

http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/heavy_metal/detail.lasso?-op=eq&product_id=23532

Last edited:
R

rascali

that's interesting, clicking through that database shows that same brew of "rooting hormone" and polyacralimide in a variety of commercial products. it is either the "natural" chemical profile of some base ingredient (kelp, alfalfa, humic acid), or some cheap agro-chemical thats used elsewhere without the smoke and mirrors!

B

Bangarang

that's interesting, clicking through that database shows that same brew of "rooting hormone" and polyacralimide in a variety of commercial products. it is either the "natural" chemical profile of some base ingredient (kelp, alfalfa, humic acid), or some cheap agro-chemical thats used elsewhere without the smoke and mirrors!
Where did you see the list of these 'other' products? It is time to find a comparable product for a fraction of the price.

R

rascali

click on the link in the post above mine, and there is a search function at the top of that page. try some familiar brand names and sees what pops up!

D

Donkdbz

If anyone is interested in what's in Facilitator, here it is.

Indole3 Butyric Acid ( IBA is a plant hormone in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial horticultural plant rooting products.)

Naphthaleneacetic Acid (NAA is a synthetic plant hormone in the auxin family and is an ingredient in many commercial plant rootinghorticultural products; it is a rooting agent.)

Polyacrylamide (The primary functions of Polyacrylamide Soil Conditioners are to increase soil tilth, aeration, and porosity and reduce compaction, dustiness and water run-off. Secondary functions are to increase plant vigor, color, appearance.)

Boron:
0.1%
Sol. Potash: 0.6%
Molybdenum: 0.001%
Humic Acid
Phosphorous Acid
Vitamin B1
Kelp
1.4% Silica

Heavy Metals PPM:
Arsenic:
0.6Cadmium: < 0.1Mercury: < 0.05Lead: < 1.2Nickel: 0.6

http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/heavy_metal/detail.lasso?-op=eq&product_id=23532

sorry buddy you way off if there are no %

http://oda.state.or.us/dbs/heavy_metal/detail.lasso?-op=eq&product_id=26521

As of: 5/18/2014
Product Name:
0-0-4 Armor Si Silica for Plant Growth Enhancement
OMRI Listed: No WSDA Organic Program Listed: No CDFA Listed OIM: No
Product Status Brand Name Waste Derived Pesticide
Registered General Hydropinics No No
Registrant: GH INC - SEBASTOPOL, CA (707) 824-9376
Heavy Metals (in Parts Per Million)
Arsenic: < 0.25 Cadmium: 0.03 Mercury: < 0.05 Lead: < 0.5 Nickel: 0.1
Guaranteed Analysis
Total Nitrogen: Avail. Phosphate: Sol. Potash: 4%
Calcium: Magnesium: Sulfur:
Boron: Chlorine: Cobalt:
Copper: Iron: Manganese:
Molybdenum: Sodium: Zinc:
Non Plant Food Ingredients
Humic Acid Indole3 Butyric Acid Naphthaleneacetic Acid Phosphorous Acid

Kelp Vitamin B1 Polyacrylamide Potting Mix

Other Ingredients 10% Silicon Dioxide (SiO2)

Top Bottom