Aptus Facilitator....

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Qbanbiz

Qbanbiz

Hey Twisted, thanks for the info. I am currently running the entire Aptus line and have been for the past 3 runs...in COCO BEDS. I downgraded to watering in the Aptus boosters once a week and didn't see any drop in yield or quality. I too am looking for a more economical way of getting stellar results. Please share your findings. Thank You.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Has anyone used these EU bottles from start to finish? I've been very interested in Aptus for quite some time but not at their current price point. These EU bottles make it very intriguing...

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

Been running Fasilitor for 2 runs now, with my H&G mix. The first 3-4 weeks were pretty amazing...super robust growth and thick stems. I cut the Fasilitor after week 4. The girls started looking a bit deficient then, i.e. the stems purpled up a bit and the flowers stopped filling in. They finished just OK weight wise. Frost levels were off the charts though.

If Fasilitor boosts the plants' metabolism, I'm wondering if I should keep running it all the way to flush? Or maybe I should go back to full strength H&G levels (I run my mix at 20% less than their recommended "normal" dosage, across the board). ????

Lowman

Lowman

monosilicic acid is in all these silica liquid products we buy for our plants. It starts out as silicic acid....but as long as the ph is between 4 & 8...it becomes monosilicic acid. When the ph is outside of these ph levels...it becomes different acids...not available to the plant.

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

so just marketing and packaging
Just like trying to market mineral salts that are so cheap; 85% of the time you are buying watered down salts that were once a powder
Like marketing dihydrogen oxide as some special plant tonic (H20)
correct me if I wrong I digress I feel most of my friends and people I know in the industry have no horticultural experience whatsoever
how many people know contractors or manly man who know it all &
take the advice from the cute girl at the ONE STOP hydro shop....
And swear by products like flora clean and terpinator PM WASH etc
I really want to start a thread on CHEAPEST PRICE nutrients possible
I e :i will debate this with anyone to the end:if you are not an idiot you can grow with Miracle Gro ....ok Monsanto blah blah blahanyone here hate on that we'll I'm willing to bet you eat GO food all day and you actually have some Monsanto food I your fridge right nos5
if you want to show you a picture of my plants Miracle Gro/ Coco only
Plants do not CARE where the elements came from(npk)

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

Edit: was feeling pretty agro yesterday....
Wasn't directing any negativity towards anyone or trying to turn the post into a bitch fest

d3cryption

d3cryption

20140720 001544
20140720 001508

Stardawg illuminati cut first pic , gorilla glue 4 second ...

Aptus facil & startboost. W/ floranova bloom... switching over to new millennium nutes plus aptus next...

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

D3cryption nice pics dude!:)
Have you used the base boost pellets I thin k those could be awesome
What do you think?

d3cryption

d3cryption

@SoComa Kid those have another 3 - 4 wks..... the burnt tip is from being lazy and letting the coco dry out out ( salt build up )....

Ive looked at the msds...... ive ran no silica, silica blast, and aptus... aptus silica better... and is need if running coco/ hydro... if running soil regular silica or none at all will work....

Btw the pics I posted were wk 6 pics .... still have alot of bulking and frosting to do ...

T

toquer

D3cryption nice pics dude!:)
Have you used the base boost pellets I thin k those could be awesome
What do you think?
I'm using the BaseBoost pellets...
Many thoughts on this.
Pellets w/ boosters vs heavy16 base nutrients & Aptus boosters...heavy16 base is yielding more.
Pellets w/ boosters and heavy 16 base vs heavy 16 line up w/ fasilitor & ecozen...heavy16 line yielding more.
After those two runs which are starting weeks 9 and 7 today they are all the same. Again... For a few runs.
Running with fasilitor, startboost, ecozen & BaseBoost from aptus. BaseBoost is currently at 22g/ plant given at first transplant. Was at 100g, 66g, 30g in previous runs. Run heavy16 line at 50% on lite formula. Soil is VermiFire/Tupar blend. Run Aptus Boosters if there is a deficiency since they are so specific.
Aptus BaseBoost is high in K and WIN
Heavy 16 is high in Ca

Last edited:
Top Bottom