Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

A few updates on my new project. 166 x 1000w in 3000sqft plus t5 room plus MH room plus Mixing and drying room. Dont ask me how the hell I did it but I did… its what you would call tight LOL

DSC03248
DSC03255
DSC03257
DSC03258
DSC03266
DSC03267
DSC03269
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

These are another project underway 100x 1000w in 2000sqft. Its right what they say nobody lights it up like socal lol

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 8
Photo 10
Photo
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Do you think placing 2 of these over a 4x8 would produce comparable to 3 magnums in the same scenario? What is the price?
These were just a cheap option at the time I was setting this spot up.

I would go Block buster non air cooled if I had done it right in the first place. I really dont like aircooled so I'm unsure on the magnums.

You should check the blockbusters out

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I will be checking out the swiss reflector that nuttso has posted. I ordered a pallet from them

The Swiss reflector is interesting...

but, to keep it simple I will be setting up my new room with BlockBusters, non air-cooled. They're cheap and according to this test published by Greners.com they rank high on output

BTW, Dutch, these rooms you continue to set up are flawless! You've certainly got the touch and the balls!

GR33N

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

My o
The Swiss reflector is interesting...

but, to keep it simple I will be setting up my new room with BlockBusters, non air-cooled. They're cheap and according to this test published by Greners.com they rank high on output

BTW, Dutch, these rooms you continue to set up are flawless! You've certainly got the touch and the balls!

GR33N

My only beef with Blockbusters are the heat. They deflect so much heat they need to be much further away than the adjust wing.

Looking forward to the Swiss reflector.

I know they are high on the output but also the heat

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

K
Had the hardest time finding a non air cooled Blockbuster recently and learned they have been replaced by the Irradiator! lol
Sunsystem really wants us to know it's their version of the HF Radiant, lol
I'm running one next to Radiants so we'll see...
Keep me posted Im looking to experiment

K

kushsmoker30

My o

My only beef with Blockbusters are the heat. They deflect so much heat they need to be much further away than the adjust wing.

Looking forward to the Swiss reflector.

I know they are high on the output but also the heat

if the swiss don't do it for u try mags XXXL, extrem hot spot will be gone n don't waste as much light as a adjusta wing.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

buy buy buy...i wonder how many of these consumers have sat down to see how much they are blowing to grow a simple plant.... goddamn it there are no secrets from space kiddies your going to get drained again looking for some magic liquid....terribly sad

Quality costs these days and all I'm trying to provide is the highest quality medicine with less chemicals for people that really need it.

You may have a bad opinion of my country and my people but take a look closer to home before jumping to conclusions.

Advanced nutrients springs to mind!

If you have nothing constructive to say then carry on observing your mother taking a bath !

Oh and post some pics of her !:)

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Yes of course you did!!!

Get back on the bong and dream up some more crap!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

You came on here attacking me & my country this was totally unprovoked.

If your that good where is your nutrient line?

The sales pitch your bitching about is hardly a sales pitch if its a sale pitch then I'm repping 20 diffrent products not just Aptus.

I almost forgot why I stopped posting on here till you showed up !

RETARD!

Top Bottom