Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kashif

kashif

is it avaialable in the market or still under testing procedures??

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

WOW sick set up. i wanna try out the bio wave so bad!!
The Biowave rocks ! I have 4 rooms plus veg room and i only started with 1 room with the Biowave but after 1 harvest from the room with the Biowave i now have 1 in each room. Great investment
How does the bio wave work? is there any science behind it? articles? What does the company claim it does to increase yield?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

New shots of Room 3 coming shortly with the Aptus Base boost pellets. I cut out my base NPK and added the Pellets.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

DSC01416
DSC01416
DSC01429
DSC01418
DSC01418
DSC01456
DSC01432
DSC01426
DSC01427
DSC01473
DSC01472
DSC01448
DSC01456
DSC01432
DSC01469
DSC01422
DSC01427
DSC01473
DSC01472
DSC01448

persiankid

persiankid

Sick rooms buddy...you hand water all of that...no sump pump and wand? Crazy

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Sick rooms buddy...you hand water all of that...no sump pump and wand? Crazy[/quot

Ha Ha Hand feed with cups every 2 days! its a mission but i get results and spot problems early if there is any

persiankid

persiankid

Cups? Wtf r u serious man! Haha you have one of the gnarliest rooms and you use cups to water.. mission for sure! More power to you bro! What flavors you got rockin in there?

nellybbad

nellybbad

When your hand feeding your crop i read you dont flush feed anymore. I flush prob 20% everytime i feed so i dont get any buildup and burn. I seem to burn the shit out of em if i dont do this. How are you doing it and are you just feeding once a week or everytime at lower ppms? Im going through a shitload of nutes...

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

healthy plants, nice setup. ever thought about trellis instead of stakes? it might save some time

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

When your hand feeding your crop i read you dont flush feed anymore. I flush prob 20% everytime i feed so i dont get any buildup and burn. I seem to burn the shit out of em if i dont do this. How are you doing it and are you just feeding once a week or everytime at lower ppms? Im going through a shitload of nutes...

Hey sorry dude been visiting Europe, not long got back

Aptus boosters only contain salts in 1 of their products and even in that product they are very minimal

So their is no need to flush

You have to flush because your synthetic nutrients are diluted with salts and your flushing to flush them out our medium.

At the same time though your flushing all your bio life down the drain along with your $$$$$$

Your then paying to repopulate the bio life

If your medium is deficient your plants are deficient

Good luck bro

Peace

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

healthy plants, nice setup. ever thought about trellis instead of stakes? it might save some time
Hey bro

Yes I have used tellis before but if you have a problem it's hard to spot. The plants can't be moved when you trellis that's why I stake

I like to take each plant off the table and examine each plant when feeding

Don't get me wrong I don't feed this room alone

Every plant gets love every 2 days

I have not used a pesticide or fungicide for 18 months

Bugs only attack a weak plant. Growers sometimes say "oh my buddy gave me mites or mildew" it's bullshit

Mites and mildew are everywhere.

My room is like a laboratory but I guarantee you there are mites somewhere in there or spores of mildew but they can't attack the plant because I have strong healthy plants

It's crazy to hear me say this but it's the truth

Many growers pick products from different nutrient companies and mix it all together and hope for the best.

This is how you get problems by creating a imbalance. Then the plant gets weak the PH and Brix drop in the plant.

The plant then sends off a signal to the bugs and mildew and says come kill me

Nature is nature

I thought I knew everything I thought, I had the best recipe but after 12 years of growing I did not know shit!

I have tried every method and every nutrient and I finally found something that works and works well

Cool

Top Bottom