Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nellybbad

nellybbad

Hey sorry dude been visiting Europe, not long got back

Aptus boosters only contain salts in 1 of their products and even in that product they are very minimal

So their is no need to flush

You have to flush because your synthetic nutrients are diluted with salts and your flushing to flush them out our medium.

At the same time though your flushing all your bio life down the drain along with your $$$$$$

Your then paying to repopulate the bio life

If your medium is deficient your plants are deficient

Good luck bro

Peace
I appreciate the feedback...i think my problem was mixing my "special" ingredients ...im going to simplify the shit out of everything and run my new aptus line i recieved today. thanks man.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I appreciate the feedback...i think my problem was mixing my "special" ingredients ...im going to simplify the shit out of everything and run my new aptus line i recieved today. thanks man.
Thats the best way bro

Wasted some serious $$$$$$ and found out the hard way ! lol

nellybbad

nellybbad

I wish you could dumb that down a bit for the FNG (Fucking new guy)in the room because that totally caught my attention, but im way to green yet to digest and understand all that. I hate missing out on shit i should be doing. You wanna just mix me summa that good stuff and send it my way with a (put this much in this much water) regiment?hehe... I will stand by with cash in hand and my fingers crossed if you get a wild hair up your ass.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey Nel

Yes sounds a bit deep but its really not.

Its nature its real simple let her do her work.

Dont fight her support her.

If you use Canna or Atami then stick with the brand. Dont chop and change and mix different companies products especially European products

They have all be tested for years and years and optimized. When you mix them up thats what creates problems

If you need any more help or advice feel free to ask

Cool!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Synthetic nutrients are diluted with salts? Can you explain this further?
Hi D

Every big brand that's now in the US are diluted salts and water

Synthetic Salts (NPK) plus h20

Most of the synthetic salts are not recognised by the plant so the plant struggles to uptake it

When your mixing your salts yourself you really need to make sure they are stabilised or say goodbye to your microlife

Hope everything is good your end

Peace

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Tight rooms. Good insight. Thanks for sharing. I used to mix and match, but when I went straight H&G, I had the best results.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Exactly

We can argue with opinions

But like Aptus and H & G, they have science and facts which nobody can argue with

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi S

I run my custom blend soil ( containing the pellets ) and use the boosters every other feed

Cool

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Hi S

I run my custom blend soil ( containing the pellets ) and use the boosters every other feed

Cool

wondering if you could elaborate some more on your mix? i saw you posted earlier peat, coco, insect frass, activated charcoal and the aptus pellets?

i've been very impressed with your rooms, plants look very happy. nice environment!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

wondering if you could elaborate some more on your mix? i saw you posted earlier peat, coco, insect frass, activated charcoal and the aptus pellets?

i've been very impressed with your rooms, plants look very happy. nice environment!
Hi C

Sorry for the late reply

I was just screwing around with my own mix.

I dont see the point in buying pallets of soil fox farm every cycle then throwing it in the trash, so I made my custom mix that I can reuse for 2-3 years

I used the Aptus base boost pellets.

Its meant to be a slow release pellet by the looks of my plants its kicking Ass

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

I was lookin at aptus about a month ago but they dont seem to be in the U.S. yet? are they available somewhere that im not aware of?

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

cool...thanks ppl...ill be givin it a more legitimate consideration now...

feslope

feslope

Hi S

Cool
Are you using all of the boosters including Fasilitor and Ecozen along with the Baseboost Pellets? Are you using or have you used CO2 with Aptus? I'll be starting a new grow soon and my local shop now stocks the Aptus line. I'm limited to a 12 plant grow so, I might as well get all I can out of it.

I totally envy your grow.

Thanks in advance.

feslope

feslope

Are you using all of the boosters including Fasilitor and Ecozen along with the Baseboost Pellets? Are you using or have you used CO2 with Aptus? I'll be starting a new grow soon and my local shop now stocks the Aptus line. I'm limited to a 12 plant grow so, I might as well get all I can out of it.

I totally envy your grow.

Thanks in advance.
DT are you still here?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi F

Sorry been very busy expanding my facility ( pictures coming shortly )

I'm using all the Aptus boosters and the base boost pellets

I use co2 (1500ppm during flower ) and keep my room at 85 F during the light cycle

Don't be put off that you are limited to 12 plants . It's not about how many plants it's how much light. 12 plants per light will yield the same as 2 plants per light

It's all about the lights

Energy = Mass

What lights are you going to use ?

Top Bottom