Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dngrower

I just started week 5 last thursday. Just ran out of peakboost, but still have a good amount of bloom and finale. I really want to save money and replace peakboost with a cheaper phosphorus booster alternative for week 5 and 6. Or maybe even skipping the phosphorus all together. I run a pretty large operation and need to save costs until our harvest hits. Im considering picking up some PK 13/14 but I worry that it might conflict with bloom/finaleboost. What do you guys think? Is finding a phosphorus really needed when you already have tons of potassium? and if I do decide to use pk 13/14, i should assume to lower the dose of bloom/finale correct?

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

similiar question dt

Are you running a bloom booster besides the one aptus is providing in their schedule?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

I wouldn't run pk 13/14 with aptus. It'll end up affecting the final product in a negative way IMO. The flavor and resin production on Aptus are both really good and I usually think pk13/14 or like Bloombastic do a much poorer job in those departments. I'd use Higrocorp's Organa-Guano 0-4-0 before I'd use most others. It's one of the few that'll only give you the phosphorous because IME the FinaleBoost has you covered real well on the K.

Dooty

Dooty

Have only made it to page 6 so far but wanted to send my gratitude to everyone in this thread for the great info..cant wait to finish reading and learn a lot more..Thanks again

-Dooty :cool:

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I just started week 5 last thursday. Just ran out of peakboost, but still have a good amount of bloom and finale. I really want to save money and replace peakboost with a cheaper phosphorus booster alternative for week 5 and 6. Or maybe even skipping the phosphorus all together. I run a pretty large operation and need to save costs until our harvest hits. Im considering picking up some PK 13/14 but I worry that it might conflict with bloom/finaleboost. What do you guys think? Is finding a phosphorus really needed when you already have tons of potassium? and if I do decide to use pk 13/14, i should assume to lower the dose of bloom/finale correct?
The peak & Finale boost are pretty cheap but but if you want a cheaper option get Break out powder

No point now in trying to skimp & save

I would try and stick with Aptus before you consider bringing in other boosters

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I been using Canna boost on one table along with Aptus but still need a few more weeks for the conclusion.

I got two of the Epapillion lights running on a table too and the plants are triple the size of the plants under a block buster I had to take out the tables on the Epapillion test because they grew much faster than I expected

Im just about to start working with Caps tea recipe

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I been using Canna boost on one table along with Aptus but still need a few more weeks for the conclusion.

I got two of the Epapillion lights running on a table too and the plants are triple the size of the plants under a block buster I had to take out the tables on the Epapillion test because they grew much faster than I expected

Im just about to start working with Caps tea recipe

Dutchtouch, save yourself all the time and money, build one of theses from the start..;)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/made-new-vortex-tea-brewer-today.57533/

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Just ran back through your rooms and recently checked out www.greners.com's reflector test stating the blockbusters offer a top notch output. Did you end up switching to A-wings or are you still running the non-vented blockbusters?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Just ran back through your rooms and recently checked out www.greners.com's reflector test stating the blockbusters offer a top notch output. Did you end up switching to A-wings or are you still running the non-vented blockbusters?
I switched to adjust a wings again but from what I'm seeing on the e papillions so far I will be making a big switch but I will wait till the harvest before I start preaching

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I switched to adjust a wings again but from what I'm seeing on the e papillions so far I will be making a big switch but I will wait till the harvest before I start preaching

How do you have them wired, is the power cords all running to a light timer, If you get time snap some pics of your wiring setup, right now I have all Lumateks hooked to a light timer that I had custom made, will run 16K, hot start delay, hot temp kill,ect

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Just read about them - Is the biggest thing hindering your decision the money saved on power consumption? I feel like allot of light is wasted with the papillion.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Just read about them - Is the biggest thing hindering your decision the money saved on power consumption? I feel like allot of light is wasted with the papillion.

yeah they do waste light. stick with adjust a wings.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I just researched this company a little and it's way to expensive! A mofo could go bankrupted buying this product. I want to try their flag ship product Fasilitor it has promise, but other than that I don't see the other product being worth their weight in gold. Any pictures floating around so I can see what's what:cigar:

slumdog80

slumdog80

I just researched this company a little and it's way to expensive! A mofo could go bankrupted buying this product. I want to try their flag ship product Fasilitor it has promise, but other than that I don't see the other product being worth their weight in gold. Any pictures floating around so I can see what's what:cigar:

You only have to use them once a week.

buddahslave

buddahslave

You only have to use them once a week.
I change my rez nutes for any brand I use once a week. Im trying to figure out what is so special about these products that justify the cost. Example, I want to try fasilitor its $150 on ebay for 250ml. How much more of a difference will I see than if I use Grotek silicate which works really well. If someone will explain that to me and it makes sense then I will buy the product. I buy grotek for $26 per gallon and it's the best silicate I am currently aware of. Most silicates has very little results, but grotek results are awesome with thick stems. So please preach to me so I too can drink the jim jones juice:cigar:

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

How do you have them wired, is the power cords all running to a light timer, If you get time snap some pics of your wiring setup, right now I have all Lumateks hooked to a light timer that I had custom made, will run 16K, hot start delay, hot temp kill,ect
I have them wired into a titan 24x by Sunlight supply. I have had really good results with these

Latest posts

Top Bottom