Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey Dutch,

What model opticlimate are you using? the 15000?

That coupled with chiller seems like a great way to go for a new room I'm thinking of.

When your opti dehumidifies at night, does it do it through heating, or does it just dehumidify by pulling moisture out of the air?

Hi cap

Yeaaaaa I got the 15000pro models

Heavy as shit but they are awesome

I had the chillers custom built to keep up with them

A lot of hard work installing them but hopefully they will pay off in the long run

They come with a humidity sensor/controller and dehumidify 24/7

They heat to but I'm in so cal so I doubt if that option will ever engage

Pretty smart bit of kit

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Im interested in the facilitator, the hydro store guy was saying the silica is available immiditly and doesn't need to be added to water then let si for a while, very spends bu interesting.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Im interested in the facilitator, the hydro store guy was saying the silica is available immiditly and doesn't need to be added to water then let si for a while, very spends bu interesting.

Bro

All I can say is the fasilitor is the best thing I have ever used

You see a lot of shit on here about people copying it and saying you can buy it on Alibaba.com but that's just haters

There is a reason why this shit came from holland. It's bomb

I mix it first in my res before anything and let it mix for 5-10 mins before adding anything else

You can see crazy shit as soon as it hits the water.

It seems expensive but I buy gallons an a gallon of it mixes off 9000 gallons of water

Big grower preferred !!!!!!!!!!!

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Bro

All I can say is the fasilitor is the best thing I have ever used

You see a lot of shit on here about people copying it and saying you can buy it on Alibaba.com but that's just haters

There is a reason why this shit came from holland. It's bomb

I mix it first in my res before anything and let it mix for 5-10 mins before adding anything else

You can see crazy shit as soon as it hits the water.

It seems expensive but I buy gallons an a gallon of it mixes off 9000 gallons of water

Big grower preferred !!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, i'm gonna look into it more and probably try it one of these days.

D

Dan Kerr

Hey Dutch

Props on the rooms and grow def impressive... But to be honest it does seem like an infomercial for Aptus.
I pointed people to Alibaba for Silicic acid because I thought it was outrageous for fasilitor to be marketed at $600-700 a litre in the US where people grow for medical purposes. Sure people make good money from these products but does that make it ok for companies to charge these prices? I don't think so.

Peace Dan

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm not one who likes to try a lot of different products, I'm a Jack's Hydro user. But with Aptus, Dutchtouch and Jackmayoffer, two growers whose posts I respect based on their pics alone, both agree that its more than worth it regarding quality and yield. With a small grow its hard to measure appreciable differences in yield as opposed to a larger commercial grow. In other words, its easier to see and measure a couple of more pounds as opposed to a few more grams or ounces. I believe these type of supplements only show their true value when they are used in a set up that is completely dialed in, i.e Dutchtouch's grow. I'm definitely going to give the Aptus liquid supplements a run along with some of cap's bennies. If all goes well I may even try the pellets. Much thanks to Dutchtouch for sharing his set up.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi cap

Yeaaaaa I got the 15000pro models

Heavy as shit but they are awesome

I had the chillers custom built to keep up with them

A lot of hard work installing them but hopefully they will pay off in the long run

They come with a humidity sensor/controller and dehumidify 24/7

They heat to but I'm in so cal so I doubt if that option will ever engage

Pretty smart bit of kit

I thought FOR SURE you were in Canada with an op like that brother. Who made the chillersn for you? Chill King?

Do the units have to be in the room they are cooling, or can you potentially use the units on a flip flop? Sorry for all the questions on this. Let me know if I am being a pain in the ass.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

HI D

No worries.

Each to their own bro.

What I will say is Have you tried it????

The first samples I ever got sat in my trunk for 6 months. I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I thought it was all BS.

I'm pretty confident that if I bought Silicic acid from alibiba and put it on my plants then I would lose my crop. Silicic acid is not a break through its been around forever and a day my grandpa uses it in his garage but there has to be some sort of process by Aptus to get it in a form the plant can uptake.

Its expensive yes to buy 1 liter but look behind the lines it mixes off 1,800 gallons or something crazy.

Compare this with any other Silica based product and its not so expensive its actually cheaper.

After using Aptus I was blown away and I'm proud to post up my pics and preach Aptus and I will continue to do so un till a better product becomes available.

That doesnt mean I'm employed by them. Im a business man / farmer its all about the numbers. Im not rocking over 300 lights just to say I use Aptus. I do this shit for myself and my family

Good luck on alibaba.

If i can help you out with any question related to anything you see in my rooms I will gladly answer them

Much Respect

DT!!!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

HI D

No worries.

Each to their own bro.

I cant find any photos up of anything you have done. Your just on here hating.

I will ask you one question ……….. Have you tried it???

The first samples I ever got sat in my trunk for 6 months. I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I thought it was all BS.

I'm pretty confident that if I bought Silicic acid from alibiba and put it on my plants then I would lose my crop. Silicic acid is not a break through its been around forever and a day my grandpa in his garage but there has to be some sort of process by Aptus to get it in a form the plant can uptake.

Its expensive yes to buy 1 liter but look behind the lines, it mixes off 1,800 gallons or something crazy like that.

Compare this with any other Silica based product and its not so expensive its actually cheaper, but you need a brain to figure that out so I have done it for you.

After using Aptus I was blown away and I'm proud to post up my pics and preach Aptus and I will continue to do so un till a better product becomes available.

That doesnt me I'm employed by them. Im a business man / farmer its all about the numbers. Im not rocking over 300 lights just to say I use Aptus. I do this shit for myself and my family

Good luck on alibaba.

If i can help you out with any question related to anything you see in my rooms I will gladly answer them

Much Respect

DT!!!

feslope

feslope

That doesnt me I'm employed by them. Im a business man / farmer its all about the numbers. Im not rocking over 300 lights just to say I use Aptus. I do this shit for myself and my familyMuch Respect

DT!!!
I just picked up my Boosters $579.00 USD with MI sales tax. I also have BaseBoost which I had to order from Dutch Garden Supplies. I am going to use Base Boost with all of my plants all boosters with all but one plant. I am growing in sunshine mix from seed. The seeds are 48 hours down in 4" pots, no nutes or boosters yet. I am contacting Aptus to find out how and when to apply the base boost and boosters. I figure I will mix the base boost into the 3 gallon pots when I transplant.

I am wondering how soon to start the vegetative boosters with the seedlings?

DT any knowledge here would be appreciated. Also, do you use CO2, if so, how much and when.

Thanks in advance.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey F

I use 100 grams per 3 gallon pot and I use fasilitor and start boost from the start

If your in soil I'm guessing you should use less than that

I use solistel 12 burner co2 gens ( bad ass )

I have my rooms running at 800ppm first 2 weeks from transplant then crank it up to 1550ppm through to week 6 of flower then start to reduce it every other day down to 800 again in stages

feslope

feslope

Hey F

I use 100 grams per 3 gallon pot and I use fasilitor and start boost from the start

If your in soil I'm guessing you should use less than that

I use solistel 12 burner co2 gens ( bad ass )

I have my rooms running at 800ppm first 2 weeks from transplant then crank it up to 1550ppm through to week 6 of flower then start to reduce it every other day down to 800 again in stages
Thanks DT. All good info. Aptus is haveing an education session in my area in the next couple of weeks. I just hope the don't do it over Labor Day weekend. My seeds are starting to sprout. I am really looking forward to how this grow goes.

treebark1950

treebark1950

If you ever get time to post a pic of the chillers and res set up I would love to see how it all works! I'm very intrigued! Fuck I may even have to copy your idea

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Coco

I mix the Fasilitor, then My NPK, then I add my Mass boost. If you add the Peak boost before the Mass I
noticed the PH drop like a Mother fucker !!!!!

Cool

pugliese63

pugliese63

Super nice, I always pick up little something from pictorials like these. I really like the way you have the filters blowing up the wall near the oscillating fans. It the small details that often make big differences. Thanks for taking the time to post those.

Top Bottom