Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Crazy yes, effective yes....you using a res and a wand at least? right on 60/40 sounds good, any reason you ended up on that ratio vs str8 peat based or str8 coco?...do you rotate the tables on a regular basis or are they in the same spots? Also curius about the varietys your runing? is it a mono crop? What a lovely day job you have :) stay up
No Wand I use a cup. LOL

I have a trash can on wheels with surface on it so i pick up each plant individually and water it and inspect it.

Sounds hard work but you soon get through it.

I see any problems early on. I dont move the tables only when cleaning. I used the Canna commercial coco on this run I got a container in

I have 2 strains purple K and Platinum master thats all I run

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

No Wand I use a cup. LOL

I have a trash can on wheels with surface on it so i pick up each plant individually and water it and inspect it.

Sounds hard work but you soon get through it.

I see any problems early on. I dont move the tables only when cleaning. I used the Canna commercial coco on this run I got a container in

I have 2 strains purple K and Platinum master thats all I run
Hi I was wondering if you have ever used biobizz products I currently use them and a buddy of mine just switched to aptus wondering if I should make the change ? I have done olny nine day grows in 10 gallon pots with biobizz and got 8* ounce plants about a 2lb avg per light from biobizz , have you gotten those results ?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I Imported some new cooling units from Holland.

I heard through a buddy over there that they are the bomb. I take his word very seriously so I imported a container of them. They run off water ( Drain to waste ) and are silent see the link Below

http://opticlimate.absolutecs.gr/

They heat cool and dehumidify. I Screwed I never realized they dehumidified and purchased all those driz airs

OUCH!

these things use a SHITLOAD of water.

Your set up KILLS it bro. 100% skookum!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

these things use a SHITLOAD of water.

Your set up KILLS it bro. 100% skookum!

Hi C

I built a closed loop with a chiller so it's great.

If you run it on residential water I guess it's no going to be cheap but it works well on my closed loop

Thanks for the compliments

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey
Hi I was wondering if you have ever used biobizz products I currently use them and a buddy of mine just switched to aptus wondering if I should make the change ? I have done olny nine day grows in 10 gallon pots with biobizz and got 8* ounce plants about a 2lb avg per light from biobizz , have you gotten those results ?

Hi I don't really understand what your saying please inbox me

Cool

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

1.5 to 2 per light consistently. This is with just a 2 week veg and 8 week bloom

The quality is the key factor though it's like nothing i had been used too

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

1.5 to 2 per light consistently. This is with just a 2 week veg and 8 week bloom

The quality is the key factor though it's like nothing i had been used too
sounds good I use bio bizz nutes and get 8 ounce plants with olny a 9 day veg , coming around to about 2 lb per light of very good quality . What base nutes do you use with the aptus ?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hi C

I built a closed loop with a chiller so it's great.

If you run it on residential water I guess it's no going to be cheap but it works well on my closed loop

Thanks for the compliments
What size chiller do you use for each unit? Do you feel its counter intuitive since the chiller makes noise and heat, when the unit claims it does not?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

What size chiller do you use for each unit? Do you feel its counter intuitive since the chiller makes noise and heat, when the unit claims it does not?
I use a 5 HP chiller but on a 2 x 500Gallon Res.

I keep this in my mixing room and feed it to the opticlimates.

The chiller is not in my room.

The units are pretty much silent but you can hear them anyway over the Vortex fans on my filters

green punk

green punk

You may have stated but what is your base? And how much baseboost per gallon or cuft are you applying?

treebark1950

treebark1950

I use a 5 HP chiller but on a 2 x 500Gallon Res.

I keep this in my mixing room and feed it to the opticlimates.

The chiller is not in my room.

The units are pretty much silent but you can hear them anyway over the Vortex fans on my filters

A 5 ton chiller per airhandler or per res or for the entire complex?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

I have 7 rooms 2 opticlimates in 4 big rooms and 1 in each of the others

In total I have 4 x 5hp chillers custom built to supply the opticlimates that's why I have 2 x 500gallon holding tanks per chiller

I save about 30% on power and get cooler room much fast. These only run when lights are on for cooling they just mainly dehumidify when lights are off

treebark1950

treebark1950

Damn thats an efficient cooling set up...

What hp pumps and what kind are you running to feed the OC's?

I just finished an h20 cooled set up and thats why this has sparked my interest so much..

Whats the advantage for such large res per chiller? Do you flip flop the res so the water can naturally cool itself?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Damn thats an efficient cooling set up...

What hp pumps and what kind are you running to feed the OC's?

I just finished an h20 cooled set up and thats why this has sparked my interest so much..

Whats the advantage for such large res per chiller? Do you flip flop the res so the water can naturally cool itself?

Hey TB

5HP Chiller
The advantage of using the chillers is that I have nothing on the exterior of the building and a cheaper electric bill lol

I use the extra tanks because the opticlimates blasts through the water

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Dutch,

What model opticlimate are you using? the 15000?

That coupled with chiller seems like a great way to go for a new room I'm thinking of.

When your opti dehumidifies at night, does it do it through heating, or does it just dehumidify by pulling moisture out of the air?

Top Bottom