• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
yucca is the best wetting agent out there
never heard of it ? its better the the Dutch master, I have to say that I have never seen water dry up that fast on leafs as with the dutch master I was impressed....:cigar:

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

I normally run either HG or Canna base depending on substrate. I ran the same cut i always get 2.5-3/kw with H16 Aptus w Canna coco/growstones and got just under 2/.. Shit went sideways around week 4 due to Aptus ph issues. I also had a bad feelin following their chart adding silica late in flower i would have shitty tasting nugs.. Shit talkers should realize im tryin to save you the waste of time and money i am dealin with.. Id like to hear the opinions of those who have actually finished with Aptus in a dialed room and hear their opinion not those who base their opinions on what they read on some forum.. Ive talked to 3 other who know their #s and they had low #s with Heavy/Aptus also.. Trust me I wish I was posting the opposite.. Ive got 25gallons of H16 i want to poor down the sewer..
ILL BUY IT HAHA

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Mike, I think we were on the same wave length last night as I was up way past my bedtime going over this thread.

I woke up thinking about it. Ha!

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

Hey Mike, I think we were on the same wave length last night as I was up way past my bedtime going over this thread.

I woke up thinking about it. Ha!

Me too!!! I'm so stunned what his electric is if he doesn't make his own...haha. As they say go big or go home, and this guy just took it to a "whole nutha level". Top notch everything. What I like most is his cleanliness, it really is everything. If you get lazy those mites take advantage for sure! Stay lifted Dutch, u definitely have the touch!!!

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

Lol I will leave you to use your imagination on this one!

Well seeing your funds I'd say your either stealing electricity, using turbines with your resivoirs, windmill or solar panels. Who knows besides you anyways. Also enjoy your responses to Aptus haters. So confident. But the results do speak for themselves. Wish I had the room you do. Stay lifted!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Well seeing your funds I'd say your either stealing electricity, using turbines with your resivoirs, windmill or solar panels. Who knows besides you anyways. Also enjoy your responses to Aptus haters. So confident. But the results do speak for themselves. Wish I had the room you do. Stay lifted!
lol, would take a hectare of solar panels and than some to run that much amperage...

joonie

joonie

Top Bottom